Reviews for My New Life
brandyrennu chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Wow I hope you come back to this one. It's good
shellbell78 chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
I love this storyline and hope you come back and finish it. Awesome start, we need a babe hea.
StubbornPansy chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
I always knew that Stephanie rocked Ranger's world but even I did not expect her to know him off his axis!

Payback are a MOF Ranger.

Trouble is you left us wanting more and I want to see how Ranger reacts to being put in his place and Stephanie is NOT out of sight but still out of reach.

Come on, PLEASE UPDATE IT AGAIN!
StubbornPansy chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
You are traveling a dangerous path, Stephanie.
Darcy chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Love this story, fingers crossed even after laying dormant for so long you may finish it? I'd love to know what happens with everyone, especially Steph/Sam and Ranger. Loved Steph and Vinnie too, very swish
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I cannot wait for more this is really good please update soon and can there be some of the Merry Men's pov too?
Cant.Stop.Reading.86 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I know its been years since an update but PLEASE come back and update this story! Its so good. I want to hear what Steph and Ranger have to say to each other! Its awesome so far, please continue with the awesomeness. :-)
babette7 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
This is a great beginning. I hope you find your muse again and finish it.
airie23 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
this was absolutly amazing you have to add more chapters!please!
please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!
Sliver of Melody chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
WHAT! This is so awesome!
lovesunandsand chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I hope you will continue!
XchevyX chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
i love this story hopefully you decide to continue it one day :)
rendachs chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Great storyline - wish you'd keep it going...
Skier Chick chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY!
Jordana Babe chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Are you going to post more for this fic. I'm funding that 2 chapters is not enough. This is really great and would love to read more