Reviews for My New Life
PhillyGirl27 chapter 2 . 5/15
WOW, Bronte! You wrote the beginnings of one of the best AUs out on FanFiction! This is the only Stephanie Plum story that you have posted here. Wonder if you wrote more but posted on another site? You have a fantastic premise here and the characters, both canon and OCs, were fully fleshed-out complete with hidden feelings and complicated personalities. Well done! I hope you can write more on this someday, as it is a great read! But even us greedy readers know that RL comes first. **Sigh** Just know that if you do write more that there are over 100 Followers who would gladly read it! Thanks! -Kathy
Omg this is the 2nd time to read this story. Please come back and finish it's too gogood to leave unfinished
Shanita67 chapter 2 . 2/26
I am following in the hopes you will add more. Love a Strong Steph story
This story has a great start! Please come back and finish
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
Ease finish
jules3677 chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
Read the available two chapters. Started well, was looking forward to reading further chapters but checked the updated date. You had an interesting little plot going on here.
brandyrennu chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Wow I hope you come back to this one. It's good
shellbell78 chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
I love this storyline and hope you come back and finish it. Awesome start, we need a babe hea.
StubbornPansy chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
I always knew that Stephanie rocked Ranger's world but even I did not expect her to know him off his axis!

Payback are a MOF Ranger.

Trouble is you left us wanting more and I want to see how Ranger reacts to being put in his place and Stephanie is NOT out of sight but still out of reach.

Come on, PLEASE UPDATE IT AGAIN!
StubbornPansy chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
You are traveling a dangerous path, Stephanie.
Darcy chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Love this story, fingers crossed even after laying dormant for so long you may finish it? I'd love to know what happens with everyone, especially Steph/Sam and Ranger. Loved Steph and Vinnie too, very swish
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I cannot wait for more this is really good please update soon and can there be some of the Merry Men's pov too?
Cant.Stop.Reading.86 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I know its been years since an update but PLEASE come back and update this story! Its so good. I want to hear what Steph and Ranger have to say to each other! Its awesome so far, please continue with the awesomeness. :-)
babette7 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
This is a great beginning. I hope you find your muse again and finish it.
airie23 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
this was absolutly amazing you have to add more chapters!please!
please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!please!