Reviews for Princess of Death
Athkore chapter 1 . 1/16
This is amazingly descriptive and an awesome story all round

Its scary how well you described being choked to death, I was once being choked (With an arm around my throat and a person behind me) but what scared me most as I struggled: was not the pain, nor the fact that I couldn't scream, or even the fact that I might have died. It was near the end when I had so little air in my lungs that my body just became limp. (Although I may sound like I'm dramatizing it I'm not)
Love it! continued it and update soon!
It's soooo goood update soon xc
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
...da fuq!
Luffy D. Hancock chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"...definitely from a song xD
Guest chapter 33 . 11/6/2014
Maaan, i bloody love this story,its interesting,exhilarating to read,its complex and gets the mind reeling-in simple words its god damn awesome. This fanfic is in my top ten list and trust me i real alot of fanfic, anyways i am looking forward to an update and a possible sequel, (:
Kozmo chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Perfect.
edvin.ka chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
dam that this FUCKED UP and evil
victor janus chapter 33 . 10/29/2013
hmm i doubt after all this time you'll be interested in updating this but i like and hope you will so i'll be following.
victor janus chapter 26 . 10/29/2013
umm it seemed that you missed that in cannon the dangai is a dimension that bends space and time. in this case when the cleaner was destroyed it hurled the reyoka back in time. giving them more time then originally planned which is good because otherwise they would have been late
victor janus chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
snort lies all lies. you just like ichigo tormenting kon.
and thus the word of god was written.
victor janus chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
well since her zompakto has gray eyes and her alternate self doesn't this is... bad?
victor janus chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
rukia... why are you tempting fate. you should know better then to make "ridiculous" speculation on what happens next.
and those last lines were not ominous at all... nope not at all... i mean it, really... stop looking at me like i'm crazy!
Demonbloodfeeder chapter 33 . 8/31/2013
I love this story, it's amazingly well written. Everything is amazing, I want to see how this ends.
Illuviar chapter 2 . 8/4/2013