Reviews for Wild Swan
666Spektor chapter 13 . 6/11
OH COME ON !
PLEASE UPDATE!
I KNOW IT'S BEEN YEARS BUT PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE THIS WONDERFUL STORY!
bklover08 chapter 13 . 5/25
Hello Scarlett - I just wanted you to know that I have just finished reading the chapters for this story and have enjoyed them very much. I don't imagine you have any plans of finishing it, but I would be happy to hear what you had in mind for their reunion and the stories of the rest of your cast of characters. I really love Siobhan and having Edward give piano lessons, wonderful idea. Enjoy your life! Valerie/bklover08
jk chapter 9 . 11/12/2016
Its weird that Edward was so concerned with them telling bella about leaving medicine but he didn't even think about them telling her that he had UNPROTECTED sex with some whore
jk chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
Way to be gross Edward. I hope he has a std. I mean really? he just fucked LAURAN without a condom!
jk chapter 8 . 7/17/2016
I kinda hope Edward has herpes and got that skank pregnant
Blueboot55 chapter 13 . 5/17/2016
Thank you for this story.
Cappcat chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
It completely sucks that this remains incomplete! Why would you do that? It's a great story, your writing is wonderful and I'm sure you already knew where you wanted it to go. I make it a rule to never read unfinished fics but I was in a hurry to find something and didn't check. Now I am furious with myself and honestly? With you as well. It borders on cruelty to write something so beautiful and share it, only to abandon it before it's conclusion. If some life tragedy has befallen you and prevented you for completing, well, I apologize. But if you simply got busy and just forgot, then ...well, just Damn you.
jenejes chapter 13 . 10/19/2015
oooh! Just finally got to reading this after having it rec'd a few times. I hope they find their way back to each other!
brissygirl chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
Thank you for creating such a fantastic fic! It's a shame that you've had to abandon it as it looked like it would have been an even more epic read than it already is. Have you thought of adopting it out to someone who can finish it? If you've lost your muse and inspiration for the story for whatever reason, its an option you could employ to eventually have Bella and Edward's story told. I'm currently reading a story in the Harry Potter fandom that was adopted out and chapters later the author has a very strong following and has won fan fic awards for her story.

I hope you are continuing to write in whatever fandom/genre that takes your fancy. Thank you for the 12 chapters that you've written and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!
LAB1 chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
I stayed up all night reading. I didn't realize this was incomplete! I hope you make it back to finish this fabulous story!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
Thanks for sharing this beautiful story. I hope you are well and can finish it one day..not for our sake but for the story's..it really is lovely.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2014