Reviews for Wild Swan
RedVelvetHeaven chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
You have my attention.

Remember people, it takes two, and so far we have only heard her side of the story. He is coming off as a douche so far, but somewhere along the line she must have dropped the ball too.

Will we hear from him?
n0 l0nger in use chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I wonder what happened to them and if they just grew a part like many couple do.
jimemon chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Very intriguing, can't wait to read more :)
nermalasu chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
oh that is so sad...great chapter though...i really love how you are throwing the flashbacks in...however i have a feeling the family already knows. you usually can't hide your unhappiness. can't wait for your next update.
nerac chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Saw this posted over on Twilighted and decided to check it out.. I'm anxious to see where this goes. :)
Melissa228 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Aw...I wonder how things went so wrong...from meeting in college to divorce. The loneliness and sadness Bella is feeling is heartbreaking and from the way it seems she deserves better than a husband like Edward...who is acting like a total douchebag.

You are off to an AWESOME start...keep it up BB.
Melissa228 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Well...well...well...what do we have hear? I didn't know you were so close to putting this up...you sneaky little bitch.

Wonderfully intriguing start...off to read more :)
blackwolfM23 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Brava! Brava! This is the first fic of yours that I have read. I really liked it. I felt the emotion as it just leaped off the page. I love your Rose & Emmett, especially Emmett. Looking forward to more. Can't wait to see what happens next. I have to say I wanted to hit Edward up side the head as I'm saying "Whats wrong with you, boy? Get your act together and go after your women"
ftskelsey chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
wow. that was super long, but really good! i live in chicago so it's kinda neat to know what you're talking about when you mention places :) keep it up!
AngelaRaex chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Okay, so you've got me curious! I'm finally on . God help me.

Edward is a JERK! SL, please write me into this story so I can slap his face. lol

You've definitely got my interest here. I'm going to stick with this to see where this goes... consider me Subscribed!

Emmett... my monkeyman. My money's on him any day. Even when the bet's scaling a Virgin Vault! LMAO
Chalger chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
another great chapter, i loved the flashbacks they are really insightfull
profmom72 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Oh he was so hard on her. My heart hurts on that one. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
profmom72 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Fabulous beginning! So glad someone outed you! I can tell I am going to LOVE it! I didn't know you were starting so soon, and now I'm just giddy.
Chalger chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
interesting premise, i can't wait to see where you take this
1,934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129