Reviews for Wild Swan
jmrbear chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed your story up to this point and I think it's a little tragic that you haven't updated in so long. I do hope you decide to come back to it. This is definitely a story worth telling and I would love to continue to read your words. I think that I'll just hold out hope that you decide to come back to it and finish it.

Thank-you for sharing your words with us.
t17381 chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
will u please come back to this fic soon? ot's really too good not to finish:)
Torpet1 chapter 13 . 10/30/2011
WOW! A fantastic story! Please go on!
loulou193 chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
Gosh my tears just keep flowing when reading this, so very heartbreaking, beautiful, but heartbreaking. Your words really hit hard emotionally.

I'm so glad I found this story, I haven't been able to stop reading it since. It's wonderful. I love the way Edward is starting to live for himself, but it's so sad Bella thinks she wasn't worth him doing it when they were together, I wish she would see it's because of his love for her that he is finding himself again. Siobhan is amazing, her story was so sad. I'm missing rose, she hasn't been around in the story for a little bit, she's one of my favorite characters. Of course I love all your characters, except Esme, she really makes me angry.

I'm not sure what your updating schedule is like but I really hope I have more of this to read soon.
nola80 chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
Please serious consider updating or finishing this story it is very well written
grabadietcoke chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
I am loving your story and really hope that it will complete some day. It has a great flow - I like that Bella stood up for herself finally and got out of dodge. Rosalie was great in helping her and I can undrstand needing to shed your skin and start over. She left a class act, taking care of Seth like that and trying to at least be civil to Edward on her way out.

Edward has let his mother rule his world, and Bella's and that was a painful discovery for him. I was so glad that Emmett and then Jasper helped him see. The really hard part was when he looked through their albums and charted the changes for himself.

Her blog is a great plot device. I wonder if she continues now that she knows he reads it.

Alice - I was pretty bummed at how "Esme" she was in the last chapter. If I were Bella, I would have been harder on her. Her ex-husband is not her problem at this point, no matter how long they were together. I thought Alice was living in fairyland that Bella was going to "get over it" and come fix her family. I thought Bella was super civil about that and was glad she didn't just go running.

I love Siobhan's character, as well as Sue's.

Would love to know what you have coming next for them. )
moonhoney2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. If you do plan on finishing, do you have an idea of how many chapters are left? If not, can you give me a quick summary of the rest of the story so I know how it ends? Thanks!
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 13 . 9/4/2011
I was actually crying a little...

The story is really good.

please update soon
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I really like this story so far...

The flashbacks keep it interesting because you get to see what brought them together and tore them apart.

Keep it coming!
dolphin09 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Oh my fuck. I see that there are only 13 chapters and I really shouldn't do it, but I'm going to keep reading anyways and PRAYYYY that you update soon. This story has been AMAZING so far and EPOV completely blew me away.
sheepy182 chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
Please update soon!

your story is different from any other fan fiction I've come across before and I really like your character development.

Girlwithhazeleyes chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
OMFG if you don't add more to this story, I will actually start crying. This is such an amazing story you have created. I like how it is not like any other fan fiction. Please, please tell me that you are going to continue with this AMAZING story. I also want to commend you for having a story that has feeling into it, almost like you have been through this horrible experience. Thanks for making my day with this story.

Always a loyal fan,

Abeera Rehmani
Ginabella59 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Good chapter***
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Good first chapter
leajones chapter 13 . 7/14/2011
Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story I read it all in the last 24 hours. I fell in love with this couple. I miss them already, in my head they are living hea somewhere other than Chicago. I truely enjoyed reading every line. Again thanks for writing.

Lea