Reviews for Wild Swan
moonhoney2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. If you do plan on finishing, do you have an idea of how many chapters are left? If not, can you give me a quick summary of the rest of the story so I know how it ends? Thanks!
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 13 . 9/4/2011
I was actually crying a little...

The story is really good.

please update soon
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I really like this story so far...

The flashbacks keep it interesting because you get to see what brought them together and tore them apart.

Keep it coming!
dolphin09 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Oh my fuck. I see that there are only 13 chapters and I really shouldn't do it, but I'm going to keep reading anyways and PRAYYYY that you update soon. This story has been AMAZING so far and EPOV completely blew me away.
sheepy182 chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
Please update soon!

your story is different from any other fan fiction I've come across before and I really like your character development.

Girlwithhazeleyes chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
OMFG if you don't add more to this story, I will actually start crying. This is such an amazing story you have created. I like how it is not like any other fan fiction. Please, please tell me that you are going to continue with this AMAZING story. I also want to commend you for having a story that has feeling into it, almost like you have been through this horrible experience. Thanks for making my day with this story.

Always a loyal fan,

Abeera Rehmani
Ginabella59 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Good chapter***
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Good first chapter
leajones chapter 13 . 7/14/2011
Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story I read it all in the last 24 hours. I fell in love with this couple. I miss them already, in my head they are living hea somewhere other than Chicago. I truely enjoyed reading every line. Again thanks for writing.

Lea
VirtuousBee chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
Oh no you never updated. I really hope you finish your 's fantastic! Please consider continuing with this story.
missylb chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
lovely story cant wait to read more of it as well, do u know when the next chapter will be up ? xx
t17381 chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
come back soon
99 Red Balloons chapter 13 . 6/11/2011
This story hasn't been updated in soooo long, I miss it! Please let me know what's going on. Is it on hiatus, discontinued, are you still alive?
MarieWearsPrada chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
Wow, awesome story. Loved it!

Really hope you'r continuing this:)
lolou chapter 13 . 6/8/2011
Hi

I'm sorry, but... why did you stop writing this? You were doing it so great!

Anyway, this was def going to be one of the best I ever read.

Sorry again. xx