Reviews for A New Life In An Orphanage
jdogno1 chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
So all the Frontier kids had a happy life. Good for them.
jdogno1 chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
Funny you should mention the Joker in relation to gas that makes you laugh. If you know the Joker you'll know what I mean.
jdogno1 chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
So now J.P and Kouichi are on the scene. Kouichi is Koji's younger effeminate brother? Zoe's possibly getting her eyesight back? That's great!
jdogno1 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
"As I had previously thought as Tommy was in hospital; Tommy is taking it hard as he’s going through with the recovery, in case you are wondering; yes; he is back at the orphanage, but is in a wheelchair at the moment...a electrified one.", shouldn't it be AN electrified wheelchair?
jdogno1 chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Poor Koji, he only just got over his issues and then he had to die. At least he will be in Heaven with his family. What happened to Tommy? Was he run over by a car? You accidentally said feint instead of faint. One is to pretend, the other is to pass out.
jdogno1 chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
"“I um...want to say I’m sorry you two. I really have a anger brother was killed by a murderer...I was there when he got stabbed for his money and that’s why I have an anger mom and dad aren’t here either, I’m like you Takuya; my mother died in childbirth and my dad; he died of cancer two years ago.” Koji said; crying as he apologised.", It's he has AN anger issue. So that's why we won't see Kouichi, too bad.
jdogno1 chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
So Zoe's learnt how to read brail. Good for her.
jdogno1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
You're making Koji a BULLY? He was antisocial at the beggining of the series as he saw it as the best way to deal with not being able to keep serious friendships with people, due to moving around but he was NEVER CRUEL!
Mighty Zeea chapter 10 . 4/16/2009
very cool story

but kinda sad

anyway i really like this story

i didn't read the last 2 chapters but i'm sure thery are awsome

keep it up
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Takuya and Izumi forever.
ambiekinz chapter 1 . 4/5/2009