Reviews for Half Blood
Kaarina Helvete chapter 8 . 10/6
Holy heck i love this and I love that it's finally updated after so long I LOVE IT WHEN FICS UPDATE AFTER YEARS
I am also guilty of this so i feel some solidarity lmao
I can't wait for more Lazard!
Emerial chapter 8 . 8/27
My knowledge for crisis core and backward had always been lacking, so this was a nice read to get me more acquainted with Lazard. I appreciate the bits and pieces of his past that you sprinkled throughout the story.

This chapter is quite sad, knowing that the end is drawing near and Lazard is going to die. All his (short) life, I feel, has been a string of those little victories that he cherished so. Kinda makes me mad at Rufus for being so fortunate and taking things for granted. Rufus is really spoilt in this period haha.

You did well presenting the events and how they connect to each other. I would have liked to see more interaction between Lazard and Rufus though, if only to emphazise how much Lazard does not exist in Rufus's vision. Chapter 7 (Mentor) was a good foundation for this. You might be interested in scrolling back to the past and touch upon how their relationship has changed.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

P.s: there's that typo where you constantly have SOLIDER instead of SOLDIER.

P.s.s: Paragraph break is your friend.
Llonella chapter 8 . 5/27
Funny how Shinra gave his Rufus the presidency when all Rufus wanted to do was over throw him. Karma! However, Lazard is a tragic figure; brilliant but not allowed to really shine.
Well, it looks far too dark for my taste, but at least it gives me hope that sometimes, author's come back to writing fanfiction even after several eternities *haha*.
MyDreamsToYou chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
I have been following this story ever since you posted the first chapter. I am amazed by your writings skills and the mere characterization you have on them is mesmerizing. I have come back to re-read your story (for it's worth that and more) and find myself falling in love with it again. I plead to you, hoping that you will update once more for you left us at a major cliffhanger.
Kitsue ko chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Really wonderfully written, I'm very impressed.
VioletStar98 chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
I have finally found a good fic that has nothing to do with romance. I strongly encourage you to continue this story and I shall stick with you on it for as long as you decide to make use of it.
Vampy Proxy chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
ohh...Poor Lazard. But I have to admit I am jealous of Genesis, because he gets wings and I don't, but I do kinda feel bad for him. And Yay! You updated! You should do it more often. *wink wink*
Kaarina Helvete chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Oh no... poor Lazard T_T I wonder how he'll react? And how heartless Rufus seems. Bleh. Though I thought that one part was really smart, when he told his father to give Reeve and Lazard a break, since he was going to win anyway. It made it look like he actually cared about them P Very nice, and I hope to see an update.
Kaarina Helvete chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Heh, I know, there's a huge lack of fic about this, aye? I'm doing a Rufus fic, and I hope to stick this in there somewhere, but I've got no info on the subject. Bleh Nice intro. You captured the president's personality perfect D
Vampy Proxy chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
Nara...! Rufus is being schemy again. But not the nice schemy. He's being mean to Tseng. I don't like it! Anyway good chapter! I hope we see more of it soon.
HoshisamaValmor chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
awesome, I love how you write Rufus

can't wait for the next chapter, hope you update soon
HoshisamaValmor chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
indeed, Shinra Building is damn huge

it's pretty curious to see the difference between Lazard and Rufus. Lazard is really like a good guy in a bad company I think, be it revenge or not, he's the poor-origin worker.

I also liked the little bit of Sephi and Angeal, it was cool.

I'm really enjoying your fic.
HoshisamaValmor chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
I really like Rufus's assumption of Lazard being of different blood and therefore not being able to be vice-president. Rufus's description is pretty keen, his manipulation skills are very good.

I really loved the chapter, I find Rufus disturbingly attractive and your description was very well done.
ViviMouse chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Yay! You've updated! *dances*

Great chapter! :D Accusing Veld, and staying confident without any hints of regret or scruple... That's why I love Rufus. He's just so smart! xD

I see the woman you spoke about... However, french translations are pretty bad.

So what the woman said was something like:

"I've heard President Shinra's wife has died.' (here I thought it was Rufus' mother. Then she continued: )

"I would have love asking her some questions about Shin-Ra's secrets." (Well, as you can see, there's no son mentionned...But that's not what she EXACTLY said xD )

I really feel sad for Lazard... if I could, I would probably have killed President Shinra all by myself! :D

Then, I tried to match it with what we learn in the Honey Bee Inn (inside FFVII... Well, I may spoil you a bit xD)

*SPOILER*

When we spy inside a bedroom, there are 2 women, with the President (disguised into a King oO) and they told that President ShinRa's wife left him since she has heard about his husband's little hobby...

Well, a mystery! According to me, Lazard is not the only illegitim son of the President Shinra, if you see what I mean... xD

*END SPOILER*

Then again, I prefer to believe you! :)

Thank you! :D And sorry for any mistakes I made. *laughs*