Reviews for Half Blood
MyDreamsToYou chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
I have been following this story ever since you posted the first chapter. I am amazed by your writings skills and the mere characterization you have on them is mesmerizing. I have come back to re-read your story (for it's worth that and more) and find myself falling in love with it again. I plead to you, hoping that you will update once more for you left us at a major cliffhanger.
Kitsue ko chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Really wonderfully written, I'm very impressed.
VioletStar98 chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
I have finally found a good fic that has nothing to do with romance. I strongly encourage you to continue this story and I shall stick with you on it for as long as you decide to make use of it.
Vampy Proxy chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
ohh...Poor Lazard. But I have to admit I am jealous of Genesis, because he gets wings and I don't, but I do kinda feel bad for him. And Yay! You updated! You should do it more often. *wink wink*
Kaarina Helvete chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Oh no... poor Lazard T_T I wonder how he'll react? And how heartless Rufus seems. Bleh. Though I thought that one part was really smart, when he told his father to give Reeve and Lazard a break, since he was going to win anyway. It made it look like he actually cared about them P Very nice, and I hope to see an update.
Kaarina Helvete chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Heh, I know, there's a huge lack of fic about this, aye? I'm doing a Rufus fic, and I hope to stick this in there somewhere, but I've got no info on the subject. Bleh Nice intro. You captured the president's personality perfect D
Vampy Proxy chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
Nara...! Rufus is being schemy again. But not the nice schemy. He's being mean to Tseng. I don't like it! Anyway good chapter! I hope we see more of it soon.
HoshisamaValmor chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
awesome, I love how you write Rufus

can't wait for the next chapter, hope you update soon
HoshisamaValmor chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
indeed, Shinra Building is damn huge

it's pretty curious to see the difference between Lazard and Rufus. Lazard is really like a good guy in a bad company I think, be it revenge or not, he's the poor-origin worker.

I also liked the little bit of Sephi and Angeal, it was cool.

I'm really enjoying your fic.
HoshisamaValmor chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
I really like Rufus's assumption of Lazard being of different blood and therefore not being able to be vice-president. Rufus's description is pretty keen, his manipulation skills are very good.

I really loved the chapter, I find Rufus disturbingly attractive and your description was very well done.
ViviMouse chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Yay! You've updated! *dances*

Great chapter! :D Accusing Veld, and staying confident without any hints of regret or scruple... That's why I love Rufus. He's just so smart! xD

I see the woman you spoke about... However, french translations are pretty bad.

So what the woman said was something like:

"I've heard President Shinra's wife has died.' (here I thought it was Rufus' mother. Then she continued: )

"I would have love asking her some questions about Shin-Ra's secrets." (Well, as you can see, there's no son mentionned...But that's not what she EXACTLY said xD )

I really feel sad for Lazard... if I could, I would probably have killed President Shinra all by myself! :D

Then, I tried to match it with what we learn in the Honey Bee Inn (inside FFVII... Well, I may spoil you a bit xD)

*SPOILER*

When we spy inside a bedroom, there are 2 women, with the President (disguised into a King oO) and they told that President ShinRa's wife left him since she has heard about his husband's little hobby...

Well, a mystery! According to me, Lazard is not the only illegitim son of the President Shinra, if you see what I mean... xD

*END SPOILER*

Then again, I prefer to believe you! :)

Thank you! :D And sorry for any mistakes I made. *laughs*
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
Good to see an update from you, FI-NA-LLY XD! Wow, Rufus is pretty sly isn't he? He has the advantage here since he is the presidents son, so who would go against him? Blaming it on Verdot is a clever idea though, I mean after all his daughter is the leader of AVALANCHE. I just love how Rufus is so confident in every way. Oh, I see he did his famous flip of the hair lmao! Aw, Lazard's mom passed away, how sad :(. You're right about the lady outside of the church. Thats exactly why I suspected Lazard to be Shinra's son. Anyway I love, love, LOVED the update, it was beautifully written and detailed! Another wonderful job well done! Keep it up!
Goopy Sentimentalist chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
I can't wait to see what happens next! Your writing is very clean and easy to read. I just noticed one little thing, "She would be falling into a mild comatose for a few hours, so he had only a few moments with her." The phrase "mild comatose" is a bit awkward. But other than that, you have the character of Rufus down. I'm not really familiar with Lazard, since I haven't played Crisis Core, but you did a great job with his backstory and connecting it with Shinra. Overall, this is a very enjoyable story and I'll be sure to keep an eye on it.
fan.writer.in.disguise chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
I love this story, I hope to see more of it!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
So many things to worry about and so little time. I love how you really get into Lazards character and focus on everything around him. Its sad that his mother has fallen ill due to Shinras recklessness. How that could've easily been avoided if they disposed of that stuff sooner. I can just imagine how much stress the election is for Lazard. He seems to be the better candidate but we all know that doesn't happen. Things might have been different if he did take that position. I also like how you mentioned Genesis' injury and how he will need surgery. One thing after another. Loved the update as always! This gets better every chapter. Keep up the magnificent work! Can't wait to see what happens next! Definitely waiting for the next chapter until then take care! )