Reviews for Brigitte Snaps
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
awesome story hats off to the writer now if in the original 3 if the wolves could have become human again except for a full moon or in underworld learned to change back that would be even more of crazier idea of flipping the script on a tale like this
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I agree ginger snaps is my all time werewolf movies but I do wish they showed more of romantic relationship for sam and Brigitte there so cute togrther . ginger yikes she scares me lol jk ginger's awesome to .
Idril chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Really like this so far, but Ghost is getting on my nerves. I guess that's te whole point, so good writing. I just think Sam and B should be careful about their supply around her.
Kota chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
This was unbelievable.. I cried at the end LOL If there was another Ginger Snaps movie, Hopefully it be like this3
Skullface 12-23-1994 chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
I have read this story via through cell phone, and I must congratulate you with this such story. In my own opinions, the studio who does the GS films would make a lot of profit with such a story as this, but they gave up on this franchise long ago, who knows though, maybe a remake is in development under our noses or something. But regardless, I found this story to my degree of amusement and satisfaction. You stuck with three characters, but that is all that you needed. I like how there was a sort of sub-plot going on with Brigitte and Sam. I want to say so much, but I can't seem to find the perfect words then other than the fact that this fic will always be in the minds of anyone who is a fan or admirer of the movies.

Congratulations, you have made such an amazing fic.

Good luck to your future projects.
MaddAlice chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
Yeah, I definitely liked your ending better, seems more fitting for Brigitte's character than to be the pet hell hound of some psycho little bitch. And of course Sam :)
SoaringSkynaut chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Shit, didn't like that Sam and B went lycanthrope, but hell you brought Sam back so that earns my love. I always disliked that they killed him off. Oh yeah I hated Ghost before but niw I loathe her SOOOO glad bitch got owned by Kharma. Miss Queen of Darkness my ass.
pansy25 chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
I read your story for two days and I absolutely loved it. This was amazing. I wish this was the real ending! It would have actually been better than the sequel to ginger snaps.

Thank you for killing Ghost he was just so annoying! I hated her. I actually thought there was really hope for the cure but that was destroyed by a certain psycho. I was happy that Jason got to relish her in the end. She really annoying.

The last part with them being werewolves were better than them as humans suffering. I loved the ending! I was happy they could at least be happy in the wild outside of human contact. The three pups were also a great addition to the story. They deserve this happiness. Though they lost their humanity, at least their suffering is over. So happy with this story. This is actually the best story I read in ginger snaps. Definitely also my favorite. Thanks for making a story about Sam and Brigitte they were also my favorite werewolf couple as well.
IloveYoochun chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
OH. My. God. I loved your story, though I secretly wished for a slightly more happier ending, as you mentioned, them being miraculously cured. But I had a feeling that they wouldn't be by the twelfth chapter. It was still a GREAT story and plot line. Not to mention-I was extremely happy that Ghost died. Sorry, as much as I am against main characters dying-bitch had to go. xD so I thank you for this great entertainment, and I will probably be re-reading this in the future. You did an excellent job with piecing everything together by the end of the story. Again-great job!
fglqueen717 chapter 14 . 1/28/2011
that was really amazing story. i loved that fact that put sam and ginger back in it. you should write more ginger snaps stories
AliceArkham chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
really liked this one, and man i was so glad when ghost died, she was a pain in the ass.
anneryn7 chapter 14 . 12/9/2010
This is SUCH a good continuation. Love this!
LeVide chapter 14 . 9/23/2010
This is certainly one of the best Ginger Snaps stories I've ever read, and with my favourite pairing too _ a small downside is you style, maybe it's a bit rough and hasty (not that mine is better, mind you), but the fic was very enjoyable nonetheless...and the sex scene, I had pictured it approximatively like that;) nice job!
tablekorner chapter 14 . 7/7/2010
This is one of the first Ginger Snaps Fics that I really enjoyed.
tablekorner chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Man I was hoping the first thing Brigitte did when getting out of the basement was kill Ghost.