Reviews for True colors
HoneyBear84 chapter 35 . 1/19
Loved it
Guest chapter 19 . 9/19/2017
Karma's catching up with Molly, Arthur and their youngest two kids on Harry's behalf... *laughs at Molly's statement*

Hopefully Dumbles doesn't escape before he gets Kissed...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2017
Sneakiest snakes wear lion clothing... lol... Harry's always been a Slytherin at heart, right?
wayward-sarah chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Finally a story where Ron isn't the only fake friend! (though I do love those) Yay!You did something different
Hellfire-Princess chapter 35 . 2/13/2017
Is McKenna of Scottish Gaelic or Irish Gaelic? My name is derived from a well-known Irish Gaelic and Archaic period word so I just had to ask.
joanne.hill.1466 chapter 35 . 7/14/2016
Brilliant story
delete-account-please-7552363 chapter 35 . 2/14/2016
I thoughts this was good to.
nightpurr1 chapter 35 . 12/10/2015
Wonderful story.
I love to read your stories n they are skillfully done. Hold my interest, your plots are creative.
Keep up the good work.
Jewel Becky chapter 30 . 11/30/2015
Remus' dad's name was Lyall and another wolf-connected name. His mum was Hope Lupin. And Ted Tonks is Edward not Theodore like most guessed. Theo Notts is Theodore I believe.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 35 . 5/25/2015
loved it

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
Guest chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
So arrogant, presumptuous and downright rude. They ignore the fact that a party was already planned at the Tonks' home, push him to agree to have it at the Burrow, then all of a sudden he's getting picked up a week BEFORE his birthday? They really are horrid people.
Mumia0813 chapter 35 . 12/22/2014
I love this story. Beautiful good job.
puffin chapter 28 . 11/17/2014
Ok if the Weasley's name their kids from the Arthurian legend where did Ron come from? I do not remember a Ron in any of the stories I have read or told. Just wondering about that one. Oh and good story so far. On to read the rest.
Kaya70 chapter 35 . 9/3/2014