Reviews for True colors
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 35 . 8/7/2014
This was so cool! And I love Snarry pairings :D was glad when Dumbledore was kissed,wanted to wring his scrawny neck and shave his beard off when he did all that to Harry :(
Guest chapter 35 . 7/20/2014
I like ur story
It was good
But just a FYI Mackenzie is a coed name so the baby could have been Mackenzie grace
Guest chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
I hate to be a bother but in paragraph 3 you wrote that Harry is wearing a stag pendant when the one he got from his godfather was a Grimm other than that however the story is great
Kaya70 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 35 . 2/1/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
Not to smart having his body at the same hospital as where molly and Percy have community time. That's just asking for trouble.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 35 . 11/28/2013
pretty excellent story it sad to see that it is over.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 35 . 11/24/2013
Really good story did not want to stop reading but sad it came to end it was good.
Griffin Raven chapter 35 . 11/24/2013
Its truly wonderful to read a story were both Severus and Harry are truly happy and not only together but well on the way along with the babies being/already born to restoring the magical population that had been tragically lost because of Voldemort and Dumbledore. I just love the idea of Severus with not only a little girl but boy as well. Wonder either of them will be good at potions. Certainly looks like there might be a baby boom in the wake of Voldemorts defeat that will secure at increase in the number of children attending Hogwarts. Perhaps now there be able to update the classes offered to students?
Griffin Raven chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
I wonder if Severus and Harry are like soul mates or something and Dumbledore kept them apart manipulating things so that they'd only have an antognostic relationship because Dumbledore wouldn't have wanted two together in any many? Will Severus track down the thief...and just why does Molly seem so desperate to make Harry pay? After all its not likely Harry actually didn't much inorder to make sure Dumbledore got caught or was responsible for him getting the dementor's kiss?
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
It seems as if its more than Dumbledore wanting Harry's money so I wonder if there's a deeper reason he seems so desperately set upon Harry only being under his control? I wonder just who else has been either willingly aided the old man or has been lied to or manipulated into helping him? I do wonder just what Dumbledore's brother Alberforth would say about Albus implying that he was ill and that he'd been paying his medical bills? Harry seriously does seem to need some very powerful, intelligent and sneaky allies to help him survive Dumbledore's manipulations without him realising that Harry does know some of the truth? Just how many of his friends at school can be trusted and won't suffer like the Creevy brothers did?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Will Harry find out if Bill, Charlie or Percy were involved in this betrayal as well?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Whilst Severus may have said many things and been down right nasty to Harry but essentially he's never lied to him. I do think that Harry did need to hear the truth for himself even if it was emotionally and mentally hard for him because otherwise he might not have believed it if he'd been told it. Either way I just hope that Harry will have the emotional, mental and physical strength to get some kind of justice from those that betrayed and used for so long!
staretoile chapter 35 . 8/17/2013
Hi,

I like your story. It was fun to read it. Poor Harry all the betrayal of his friends and then of Gryffindor. Be
asahmed all Gryffindors that isn't loyalty what you are doing. I am happy for Harry that he now has a
wounderful future ahead of him.

Kind regards