Reviews for True colors
Griffin Raven chapter 35 . 11/24/2013
Its truly wonderful to read a story were both Severus and Harry are truly happy and not only together but well on the way along with the babies being/already born to restoring the magical population that had been tragically lost because of Voldemort and Dumbledore. I just love the idea of Severus with not only a little girl but boy as well. Wonder either of them will be good at potions. Certainly looks like there might be a baby boom in the wake of Voldemorts defeat that will secure at increase in the number of children attending Hogwarts. Perhaps now there be able to update the classes offered to students?
Griffin Raven chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
I wonder if Severus and Harry are like soul mates or something and Dumbledore kept them apart manipulating things so that they'd only have an antognostic relationship because Dumbledore wouldn't have wanted two together in any many? Will Severus track down the thief...and just why does Molly seem so desperate to make Harry pay? After all its not likely Harry actually didn't much inorder to make sure Dumbledore got caught or was responsible for him getting the dementor's kiss?
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
It seems as if its more than Dumbledore wanting Harry's money so I wonder if there's a deeper reason he seems so desperately set upon Harry only being under his control? I wonder just who else has been either willingly aided the old man or has been lied to or manipulated into helping him? I do wonder just what Dumbledore's brother Alberforth would say about Albus implying that he was ill and that he'd been paying his medical bills? Harry seriously does seem to need some very powerful, intelligent and sneaky allies to help him survive Dumbledore's manipulations without him realising that Harry does know some of the truth? Just how many of his friends at school can be trusted and won't suffer like the Creevy brothers did?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Will Harry find out if Bill, Charlie or Percy were involved in this betrayal as well?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Whilst Severus may have said many things and been down right nasty to Harry but essentially he's never lied to him. I do think that Harry did need to hear the truth for himself even if it was emotionally and mentally hard for him because otherwise he might not have believed it if he'd been told it. Either way I just hope that Harry will have the emotional, mental and physical strength to get some kind of justice from those that betrayed and used for so long!
staretoile chapter 35 . 8/17/2013
Hi,

I like your story. It was fun to read it. Poor Harry all the betrayal of his friends and then of Gryffindor. Be
asahmed all Gryffindors that isn't loyalty what you are doing. I am happy for Harry that he now has a
wounderful future ahead of him.

Kind regards
Andrea
LandDeathNote chapter 35 . 4/1/2013
Yay
serenityselena chapter 35 . 2/1/2013
wonderful story :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
I've read a few of your stories and they're quite entertaining. What makes it hard for me is the grammatical errors which cause me to focus on the mistakes, rather than enjoying the story. You need to brush up on the difference between past and passed, then and than, and accept and except. Also, the correct phrase is "for all intents and purposes," NOT "for all intensive purposes." Perhaps a beta would help you. Best of luck to you.
Venus914 chapter 31 . 8/26/2012
I thought that Harry was still being generous with Ron and Hermione and even Ginny. Im not saying to kill them but as Lords, Harry has to dish out punishments as befits the crime. In Hermione's case, something like Azkaban for it would destroy someone like her who's very ambitious to know that she would never have a future. Or a spell to bind her magic and to make her brain work like an idiot and a spell to make her ugly so when she will be set loose in the Muggle world, she wouldnt find any job as she would fail anything and everything and she will not marry anyone because no one would be attracted to her ugliness. For Ron, since he loves magic so much, bind his magic and a spell to be unlucky forever so he would be poor. That would also not allow him to keep a job so he will be forever be jealous of Harry when he reads the papers. For Ginny, give her as a slave to a sex maniac who's old enough to be her grandfather and ugly enough so she will birthed really ugly and stupid and poor children. )
DemeRain chapter 35 . 8/2/2012
I don't know why, but I love stories with backstabbing Weasleys. This was a fun read, thanks for sharing.
bookivore chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
I found it a bit jarring, the idea that the Headmaster didn't have access to basically everything especially lockers, students don't have that kind of privacy in the Muggle world and the Wizarding world surely is not more progressive. I could accept that the staff might have warded off their own private territories but the idea that the Gryffindor Quidditch locker room was protected from the Headmaster? Who would have gone to all that trouble, when would it have been done, and why did Mr. Nosy Headmaster not dismantle it years ago? (Not a serious question, just a thought to ponder.)
missisaac chapter 35 . 6/8/2012
loved this story well done :D
RaexRichard'Robin-NightWing chapter 35 . 1/10/2012
great story, though i would have named the twins that harry had after his mother and father and godfather, but otherwise great. Remus sons name was Teddy Remus Lupin, but it was interesting how you took teddy and john instead of remus.
ketsuekilover chapter 35 . 12/4/2011