Reviews for True colors
Jemma Blackwell chapter 35 . 12/30/2010
That was such an inspired choice for Brodie Martin's name, that was perfect! I looked up the hyacinth and it is a beautiful white wildflower from California, not too girly. You really did your research on the names, they were wonderful.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 35 . 12/5/2010
love it! there was something about the last few chapters i didnt really like as much, i think it was that they seemed kind of rushed and less detailed, especially since you didnt really have much of harry and severus and then next thing you know they were getting married, i didnt realize they'd gotten so close and whatnot
krynn chapter 11 . 11/11/2010
be living not believing. you really need to check your spelling and make sure its correct before uploading. i can understand the occasional mistake but you have way to many.
krynn chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
um harry father james was a stag. sirius was a dog. so how did black have a stag pendant if you said it was destroyed in another chapter...?
krynn chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
you meant passed not past
blue4dogs chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
I do hope I misunderstood your words about HP/SS. Don't get me wrong, I like well written "snarry" stories - it's that in the beginning of this chapter Snape mentions that Harry is his sister Lily's son! Then you said at the end it is now a SS/HP story. Sorry, even willing incest is a major NASTY to me. The thought that an uncle could even begin to have that kind of thoughts about his underage nephew is detestable. Snape can be nasty & rude but him being a pedophile never entered my mind. On the other hand f you were trying to say Snape becomes a mentor to Harry then I'm sorry but xx/xx usually indicates relationship pairings to me not a child/mentor pairings.
the slashier the better chapter 35 . 8/14/2010
this story was brilliant well done, i was wondering if you would write a bill/harry story ive only ever read one brilliant story with that pairing and i know you could do it justice thank you
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 32 . 8/1/2010
kool
Future Forensic chapter 35 . 6/9/2010
Mega-OOC MEGA GOOD
crimson hearts chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
i want some payback, and hopefully soon:P
crimson hearts chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
WELL I HOPE HE GETS THEM BACK SOON
crimson hearts chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
I HOPE HARRY GETS BACK AT ALL OF THEM, AND REALLY MAKES THEM PAY:p
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 35 . 3/22/2010
Really good story! 0 *Eyes flash* Love it! -
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 23 . 3/16/2010
Hello SnapeRulesMaraudersDrool. I am writing my own story (like many of the other Reviewers) And I was wondering if I can use "If I was straight, you'd be enough to turn me gay."

XD I laughed so hard at that point! *wipes away tears* In my story I am Haveing Umbrige hit on Severus *shudders* And I plan for Severus to kill her and use that line.

If not, that is fine too.

Still a great story so far!
kamekamelover chapter 35 . 3/14/2010
This was a great story. I really loved it! It had a different twist on it from other story's I've read. Great Job :]!
728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »