Reviews for True colors
crimson hearts chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
i want some payback, and hopefully soon:P
crimson hearts chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
WELL I HOPE HE GETS THEM BACK SOON
crimson hearts chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
I HOPE HARRY GETS BACK AT ALL OF THEM, AND REALLY MAKES THEM PAY:p
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 35 . 3/22/2010
Really good story! 0 *Eyes flash* Love it! -
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 23 . 3/16/2010
Hello SnapeRulesMaraudersDrool. I am writing my own story (like many of the other Reviewers) And I was wondering if I can use "If I was straight, you'd be enough to turn me gay."

XD I laughed so hard at that point! *wipes away tears* In my story I am Haveing Umbrige hit on Severus *shudders* And I plan for Severus to kill her and use that line.

If not, that is fine too.

Still a great story so far!
kamekamelover chapter 35 . 3/14/2010
This was a great story. I really loved it! It had a different twist on it from other story's I've read. Great Job :]!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 35 . 3/3/2010
I loved it!

You did an amazing job!

I love the relationships and proposals!

Great baby names!

Kudos

Blade
deamonic-angel chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
You seem to have a lot of little odd mishaos in your writting, tending to repeat phrases and words when they dont need to be and such. Some times you leave out words at the start of a sentance or paragraph. The story itself is a great concept, but the writting needs work. I love it though!
the dark euphie chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
i love this story, but i've been reading it at intervals i have so many things to but so little time to do it in;p
Beth5572 chapter 35 . 12/1/2009

keep up the good work.
Neeshack chapter 35 . 11/4/2009
Great story.
puffin chapter 35 . 10/26/2009
I liked the story and the plot. I did noticed a few spelling errors. The big thing was that your repeated yourself way to much. You were, sometimes, repeating yourself with in the same sencents. You may want to watch out for that with your other stories. It can make it hard to read from time to time. Other then that it was a good story.
xDarklightx chapter 35 . 10/11/2009
I love it. It is a great story.
Rori Potter chapter 35 . 10/7/2009