Reviews for True colors
krynn chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
you meant passed not past
blue4dogs chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
I do hope I misunderstood your words about HP/SS. Don't get me wrong, I like well written "snarry" stories - it's that in the beginning of this chapter Snape mentions that Harry is his sister Lily's son! Then you said at the end it is now a SS/HP story. Sorry, even willing incest is a major NASTY to me. The thought that an uncle could even begin to have that kind of thoughts about his underage nephew is detestable. Snape can be nasty & rude but him being a pedophile never entered my mind. On the other hand f you were trying to say Snape becomes a mentor to Harry then I'm sorry but xx/xx usually indicates relationship pairings to me not a child/mentor pairings.
the slashier the better chapter 35 . 8/14/2010
this story was brilliant well done, i was wondering if you would write a bill/harry story ive only ever read one brilliant story with that pairing and i know you could do it justice thank you
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 32 . 8/1/2010
kool
Future Forensic chapter 35 . 6/9/2010
Mega-OOC MEGA GOOD
crimson hearts chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
i want some payback, and hopefully soon:P
crimson hearts chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
WELL I HOPE HE GETS THEM BACK SOON
crimson hearts chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
I HOPE HARRY GETS BACK AT ALL OF THEM, AND REALLY MAKES THEM PAY:p
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 35 . 3/22/2010
Really good story! 0 *Eyes flash* Love it! -
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 23 . 3/16/2010
Hello SnapeRulesMaraudersDrool. I am writing my own story (like many of the other Reviewers) And I was wondering if I can use "If I was straight, you'd be enough to turn me gay."

XD I laughed so hard at that point! *wipes away tears* In my story I am Haveing Umbrige hit on Severus *shudders* And I plan for Severus to kill her and use that line.

If not, that is fine too.

Still a great story so far!
kamekamelover chapter 35 . 3/14/2010
This was a great story. I really loved it! It had a different twist on it from other story's I've read. Great Job :]!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 35 . 3/3/2010
I loved it!

You did an amazing job!

I love the relationships and proposals!

Great baby names!

Kudos

Blade
deamonic-angel chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
You seem to have a lot of little odd mishaos in your writting, tending to repeat phrases and words when they dont need to be and such. Some times you leave out words at the start of a sentance or paragraph. The story itself is a great concept, but the writting needs work. I love it though!
the dark euphie chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
i love this story, but i've been reading it at intervals i have so many things to but so little time to do it in;p
Beth5572 chapter 35 . 12/1/2009