Reviews for True colors
Krystaluvstwilight chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Great start! I really hope Remus gets custody and Harry can get even with the Weasleys. Yay, Snape! Love it!
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
story getting good please keep updates coming thank you againe remus gets to keep harry and harry and snape fall in love harry needs some happiness the weasley, hermione, and harrys kin needs to be forced to pay back all the money they got from harrys vaults. also anything dumbedore got also repayed . they all make me sick keep story coming please make it where harry is happy for a change thank you
mizzrazz72 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Thank You Severus. I hope that Remus do adopt Harry.
Greysh chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Poor harry! Nice beginning.
itachisgurl93 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
will harry b a dark creature? plz say yes! plz! lol! but if not itz ok..f*& u dumbledork! u 2 granger! n weasleys 2!
Celestialuna chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
good start!
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
i love it
my3angels24319 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
harsh hate how everyone is with harry.
dino6 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I hope that Remus keeps both Harry and maintains his fortune.
SOLOMON chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Good start I already don't like Albus Granger and Molly Sock it to them ok
NelliGirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Oh man. Some one is going to have to pay. I hope that Harry and Remus make them pay dearly. Very good start to a story.
panther73110 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This is a really good story and I hope you update soon.
lady.edgecombe chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I just love these kind of stories. I am interested in seeing your ideas on how Harry becomes independent and gets revenge and also if he finds some new friends.
athenakitty chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Looks like Harry will be cutting a few people from being his close friends and trying to be emancipated. Will Harry removed Dumbledore from being his magical guardian? Can Harry get back all of his money?
720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48