Reviews for Harry Potter Gets His Gurg On!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Brutal end but a good story overall.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
be a follow up
Kittyfantaztico chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Wow! I don't know what to say. This was so original! I have never read a story about Harry accompanying Hagrid on his mission before. Good work!
Hamm On Wry chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Awesome story! I wrote one story where I lost track and killed Lucius off twice. I had to change it, but I dislike Lucius so much I wish I could kill him over...and over...and over...
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
What a grissly ending, and I hope they did not use the Cauldron sent by Voldemort. Hopefully Harry does not forget the things he saw and is quick to record them and contact Hermione and Luna about it.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
That was different and entertaining; thanks.
Slytherson chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awesome! Simple amazing one of a kind finds of hp! The only thing wrong with this lacks chapters to bad you don't have more! please think about adding more to this like say if you do more chapters about the same plot almost but with different endings all going in harrys favor!
Ileah chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Hm, not a bad plan for how Harry can defeat Voldemort. Although for being rather uninformed of things, Harry managed to pull a surprising amount of knowledge about the items that were being offered as gifts. Was that the Death Eater's cauldron that the

Gurg used to cook their food?
major wallace chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
lol nice
Sillybookwarm chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
haha! Loved the ending for Malfoy, though it was a bit gory. XD
kada7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
A delight to read! I was impressed by how you illustrated the giants' perspective, and how Harry managed to deal with them.

Your description of the earth's Heart and how Harry was healed was great. Perhaps sometime you might write a sequel? I'm curious to know how Harry's new insight will affect his relationship with Hogwarts, never mind Voldemort.
Aoi Emi chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
It was a really wonderful story. A really nice twist on Hagrid's journey to the giants. I was really grossed out by the part at the end, though. Imagining someone being torn apart like that and the other being roasted alive... Not a very pretty picture. And even more nasty was imagining the giant eating Luscious...x.x Gah..But I understood it. Kinda...Yeah. Awesome story anyway. xD

-Emi
Torange chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I really liked this. No chance of moving this beyond a one-shot?
malko050987 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I've seen a couple other scenes with Harry joining Hagrid at the Giants, but this one is the best I've read :D

Thanks for sharing it.

Chris
Belthizor chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
A very well written story, though I am not sure about the use of obscene language in a Harry Potter story, but, hey, this isn't J.K. Rowling. The characters are well defined and brought to light magnificently. I especially liked how well Madame Maxime was defined. The humour was not too consuming, but was still frequent enough to maintain the flow of the story, and kept me entertained and enthralled all throughout the story. A fitting end that saw McNair and Malfoy dealt with in a most fitting manner, if a tad gruesome. Such is the way of the giants. Although, I don't imagine LUSCIOUS would taste very well. ;)