Reviews for Tainted Blood
shadowdancer33996 chapter 5 . 7/16
This was excellant!
sammynanci chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
OH MY GOD! I have not cried so when I read a fic, xd, I can not imagine it will be to me if the series ends with Sam dying in Dean's arms. I could not survive that, I could not! I have long one to one reading your stories, and read some but returned to do it again because you're amazing, very talented! I love the mixture of humor (which was not here, buaahhhhhhh) intrigue, fear, suspense, and especially love that wounded Sammy and write so well that Dean protector. One that I liked was the Garden of Bobby and them some thumbnails of people-what I've laughed with that fic, jajajaj 'Well, I do not know if I let review in each of them but rest assured that all I've loved! Never write pairs, please! Ah! And I will read the Starsky and Hutch (at the time one of my favorite series! Have many things in common Karen, so I would love to know that you have my honey!
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
I love that you have written so many stories that when I'm in need of a fix, there's always one I haven't found yet.

This is great. Would be a perfect way for the show to end.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
First off, let me say, if you haven't guessed it already, I am a Sam girl. I love Dean like mad, but I feel this connection to Sam. Anyway, that was so good- like I am tingling right now. It made me sad, it made me cringe, it made me *giggles* hot and sweaty-yep- I am admitting it- all that lust you had in there- wow-so powerful! I feel so lucky to have found you and your works of fiction because they take me away to a magical place that I can forget about the real world. That means so much, so thank you for being so marvelous at what you do!

Dianne chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
I loved it! I truly hope the actual show ends similarly. They just have to be together, it will be too sad any other way. This was just great, them talking about what to do with their lives and all that and Dean wanting to get to know Sam, the man. That was just lovely!
MaggieMay21 chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
aww what a great ending! i love this story, it was so great. thank you! :D
nicoltyler chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Nice wrap up. and it is true a little belief goes along way. Girl you are good. can't wait for the next one.
gapdragon1 chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Thoroughly enjoyable - Thank you
Dianne chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
That was beautiful and achy sad. I just loved it and you really nail angst and drama. I'm really glad that Castiel got Dean to let go and pray like Sam asked him to. That was an amazing chapter.
MaggieMay21 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
aw that was soo freakin' cute! i love it! :D
MaggieMay21 chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
WHAT! oh mean you need to update asap! hahah. im soo into your story right now! keep it coming! :D
pandorathexplora chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
oh you're good! keep it up, i can't wait for more!

**taps watch**

come on, get to it! :)
nicoltyler chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
o you cannot leave it like that pleas more more more.
MaggieMay21 chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
oh wow this is rad! keep it up!
SamDeanLove chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
AH! MORE! More..please hurry up!