Reviews for Powerpuff Girls: New Generation
0rigami chapter 4 . 1/19
The powerpuff section may not be the most populated, but this fic definitely deserves some upvote... oops, not reddit. Still, this was pretty good )
Dsman chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
oh no
Dsman chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
a new villen jeez
Dsman chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
of course him wanted in on the action
Dsman chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
If Bubbles is the faster flyer that would explain why she eats so much.

so Betty is a duo both brain and brawn and now she has two people after her oh joy
Angel of Light 2014 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Awesome story! I don't think I've ever seen a PPG story like this, but I love it.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 4 . 5/11/2011

And I mean it. This has got to be the shortest story I've ever read that has had so much action packed into it. Him is really the devil incarnate, isn't he? I'm glad you made Sedusa/Ima/Emily a good person. She has potential, if she were willing.

And all 3 of them back together! And the professor too!

Great job!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011

I am in awe, because this is certainly a post-series fic in which the likes of which I have never read before. I know Blossom was always the smart one, but Buttercup? Somehow though, I like that. Each girl is unique in her own way, but who's not to say they don't share some traits? I hope you didn't make the scientific stuff too confusing, although even if you did, I'll probably keep reading. )
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I'd be leaving town on a fast train.
ziandra chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
So Awesome!
Aya Rose chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Just saying, the idea of Buttercup growing into the Professor's non-linear, abstract, and almost alien intellect really fits her well for some reason.

Sure Blossom is smart, but she's not mad science smart.

Anyways, going to be following this one for a bit.
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
I'm hooked.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
All I can say is please hurry and continue.
JBebe chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
The conspiracy heats up, and Sedusa makes an appearance-love it! I'm getting really suspicious about that mayor and Granny's connection to Him and all the power they're able to exert over the PPG's lives. Thank you for all these updates!
JBebe chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Wow! I loved the powerpuff girls-it's great to see a story and a grown-up one at that. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter. Go Buttercup!