Reviews for The Resurrection Effect
Auzurii chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY WERE DECEPTICON RED?! THERE BETTER BE A SEQUAL! ...loved the story by the way.
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
Do I even want to know how Blurr become a con?
kusicielka chapter 17 . 10/9/2012
I really enjoyed this story! It's too bad you didn't get to write any sequels, but this is awesome on its own.
TheCaptainBubbles chapter 17 . 6/10/2012
Just...words cannot describe this fic. Really my favorite parts were the chapters closer to the end, when Cliffjumper sees Shockwave again. And the end. What Cliffjumper said to Blurr at the end was wonderful and I could feel all the emotions. Not to mention the last line. It made me shiver slightly.

Once again, wonderful fic! Well written and a good plot.
Pikaseel chapter 17 . 10/28/2010
OHHHHHHH SNAP THE ENDING.

I've seen fics of Blurr's optics red, and throughout the story I was like, "isn't he going to wake up and slag everyone or something?" but then the ending!

It's such a great ending! I can't help but feel bad for Cliffjumper if/when he figures out what happened!
Wackylazy chapter 17 . 5/28/2010
You better make a Squeal or by God, I will make you go insane!
livlife chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I absolutely adore your writing. It is everything I fail at: decent-length chapters, an epic story arc, and actually finishing the story. one of my all time favorites.

~livlife
TyLeeChan chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I actually read this yesterday and in either a streak of idiocity or just being myself I forgot that I hadn't reviewed some of your early chapters so I could INDEED write a review for the rewrites. Yay!

As always, and amazingly enjoyable read! You get to pick into Cliffjumper's head, as well as other characters such as Team Rodimus and Strika. Although you cut chunks of the story out (like Vector and the Fallen's larger role, for I'm assuming the Decepticon at the end was the Fallen) it was still the same idea and had the same energy and heart that made me fall in love with it in the first place!

Adding Cliffjumper's role in Decepticon Air was good, because it made this canon again (not that I cared, but it helps the reader grasp the realistic-ness of the situations shown). You made things shorter and more concise, which wasn't a plus or minus for me, but showed that you really went through and made sure that anything you thought was unessecary (UGH BUTCHERED SPELLING! ...I think) was cut, which shows your outright dedication to perfecting this already epic piece of literature.

Then you had to go and add the Starscream clones, which made my day a thousand times over! You wrote them so freakin' well! I love the part when Cliffjumper gets Skywarp to shoot at Thundercracker with the whole virus thing XD It made me laugh a lot. Skywarp is the one clone that I REALLY want to write but haven't gotten too yet.

Then you changed around some other stuff, but it still fit so smoothly that I didn't really feel like I was reading a re-write per se. It was more like a reimagining of a story or something. Whatever it was it was good!

Oh, and I must say I am shocked that you didn't drastically change the ending. Whe I heard you were doing the re-write, I expected you to change around the cliffhanger a bit or something. I was pleasently surprised when it wasn't, and can only wonder what the future holds in store for 'The Last Autobot' *does a little excited dance*

All in All, this was an epic win. It exceeded all expectations and made me once again follow the adventures of Cliffjumper.

I'm flamboyant? XD I never would've guessed that. Apparently I'm not very observant when it comes to myself though...

I think...this is...the longest review...I have ever written. It took a few minutes XD
Consuelo Higdon chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
"Than there were the tables, conveniently preventing him from making a straight beeline for the door."

You mixed up your 'then' and 'than' again. 'Than' makes -58% sense here.

Sorry if I'm sounding ultra-pushy, but you really need to work on this. It's only a matter of time before someone else notices and starts badgering you about it. Of course, they'll have a bit of competition with me, but I digress.
Northwest Sage chapter 17 . 12/15/2009
One of the best fics I've read, regardless of catagory!
Tera Hunter chapter 17 . 10/12/2009
...Sweet, Loving, Primus of Cybertron.

I'm glad I found this story again. It's so...INTENSE. It makes me want to draw! (...If I do, I'll let you know. I can't promise I'm any good, though.)

I don't suppose you're going to continue? There are so many things left off in this story...Blurr's Decepticon eyes, The Fallen's return, Shockwave the prisoner on the same planet as Cliffjumper again...Great. I'll be up all night wondering about it!

I hope you do continue some day. I'm going to go draw something now. Take care!
Chaos Wielder chapter 17 . 8/21/2009
I've been keeping up with this story since the beginning, but didn't get around to reviewing until the last chapter. Why? I don't know, but something compelled me to leave a comment now that the story is finished.

All I can say is that this is definitely the best Transformers Animated story I've ever read. Usually I'll leave some tips for writers if they seem to need them, but I seriously can't think of any since you seem to have grasped everything already. So I must apologize if this review lacks anything helpful.

You have a real talent for writing good characterizations. In fact, I'll even go as far as saying that you handled these characters even better than the writers of the cartoon. I've read so many stories about Blurr becoming cubed, but this is by far the best one I've ever encountered. Plus, you made Cliffjumper such a believable character that I continued to cheer him on in his quest. The fact that he has a hard time controlling his personal emotions actually reminds me of myself in some ways, so I could really relate to him here.

Of course, I think the ending sets up perfectly for a sequel, too. I know you're not totally certain about a sequel just yet, but I think it can work. Right now I'd definitely say that you deserve to take that break from Transformers for a while, though. I can tell that a lot of thought went into this story, so by all means take a good rest!

I don't really have too much else to say other than the fact that this story was absolutely fantastic. That is saying a lot, too, since I don't think I'm usually one to gush over a story unless it's very well-deserved.
P.A.W.07 chapter 17 . 8/21/2009
Claps. Well done. I didn't expect you to pull this together so quickly, but you proved me wrong. You are right though ... its a very open ended. So many things could happen. I've got to check up on you from time to time because I really want to know the answers to some of those open ended questions.

Anyway, congrats on the first multi-chapter fic centered around Cliffjumper. I enjoyed how you characterized him so very much; I think that's how i will view his character from now on. XD

Furthermore, thanks for writing this. It was an excellent read.
Spiritstrike chapter 17 . 8/21/2009
Hey, that was a great story to read! Really, it was. Made my day all the worth while. Every now and then, I would keep asking myself: "When are ya going to update the story?" Then, when I come home and find the next chapter there, eagerly waiting for me to read it, I get all excited and whoop for joy.

Congrats on finishing the story, hun. Hopefully, when you have the time, you'll be able to write a sequel to it. Who knows, maybe you might even write a chaptered story on Rodimus Prime and his repair team. What would I give to see something like that. It would be brilliant!

Anyway, hope you're having a great day! Until the next awsomesauce of a story you can come up with, see ya!
Necrofuckup chapter 17 . 8/21/2009
That was without a doubt, the best TFA fanfiction I've ever read, and I thoroughly look forward to anymore you write. Great job!