Reviews for Tired
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Cute I love this! :) I'm so mad at knomai for not making them confess their feelings and get together.
ColdBlueGirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Excellent story! Keep up with the good work!
dragonheart01 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Excellent story. Very nicely written,keep up the good work.
Anyomus chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I like the story, but I still want to know why exactly Aki smelled like another man's colonge... I think Yusei was too sick to question the obvious.
MoonLightCrow chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
You left me speechless.

Really, for once in my thirteen and barely over a half year long life I have absolutely no idea what to say. And this is a rather rare occurance since I usually have at least one snappy remark even if I don't say it out loud!

God, I'm rambling! I need to get rid of that habit...

But, well, like I said, I don't know what else I should say except for that this was one of the best Faithshipping FFs I've read so far.

I enjoyed it from the begining till the end (although I'm said that it's already over...).

-MLC

P.S.: Please excuse my grammar. English ins't my mother tongue and therefor I twist a few words every now and then.
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I like it!

esp the YuseixAki part :D
Saq78642 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
...LOL Aki's a whore now XD
Kelisidina chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Plot was good, deliverance is good too.

Articles are ok, characters are not OOC; very good. Paragraph spacing and division is good, elaboration is perfect.

My only complaint is the constant grammatical errors.
gr8azngrl chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Me likey lol! Beautifully written!
TDG3RD chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Lovely story. Poor Yusei... at least his day became a lot better at the end, thanks to Aki. Loved the Yusei/Aki interaction, very nicely written.

Until next time.
I am Lu chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Yet, another enjoyable story; it has it's own drop of humour as well some romantic interaction. Furthermore, you have talent for giving great description in your writing.

Thanks for participating in the boost.