Reviews for A Real Man:Shinji Ikari
InvincibleShinji0 chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Hmmm, interesting. I wonder... Gendo does nothing by accident, so this is going to mean something. Too much thoughts, though; more speech and action. And I can't wait to see how Shinji's first day at school goes in your version. Hope the story's still alive.
VFR6 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Cool story. Though a bit lack in character interaction.

This'll go into my favourite list.
gunman chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shinji and Rei living together? And right out of the gate like that? Wow! That's new!

I like the idea, though I wonder why Gendo would do such a thing. He couldn't have done this by accident, busy though he is.

I almost expected something like...

Shinji: "Your apartment? You mean your apartment building, right?"

Rei: "No. I mean... MY Apartment! The one I specifically live in!"

I was a little shocked to see Rei get so upset at Shinji just wanting to have her call him by his name.

And I especially like that Shinji is much more curious and perceptive about how things go on, even in NERV. The part about 'Gendo dodging the questions he's hiding something' was particularly good.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Write on!
94saturn chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Hmm, an interesting twist with a lot of possibilities! I wonder if Shinji can melt the Ice Queen? One can hope, lecherous grin.

Lord Saturn
gunman chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Nice. Only slightly different than the canon, and I liked the way Rei went after Shinji at the end as if some kind of interest was pulling her towards him.

The whole thing has potential, so keep it up.

Write on!
94saturn chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I always cringe when I see a story start with a retelling of a scene in NGE. But you did a credible job of setting up for things to come. This story could go in so many directions that it’s mind boggling and I can’t wait to see where you go with it.

If your still interested in proofread help contact me.

Lord Saturn
Grim226 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
good concept but please dont make it cliche

ill be lookin forward to your next up date
Popkov chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
maybe instead of a katana you'd be better using something like a kodachi. Cause you can't rummage much for a katana lolz.

interesting idea with him actually having a weapon at all... very interesting...
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Intresting idea ,but, you need to write a lot more and you wouldnt have to rummage for a katana in any bag shinji could conciveble carry. In fact he is probably better off with the shorter sword as he is not the largest of kids .