Reviews for Grace
smut1956 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This sings from start to finish with feeling, fantasy and emotion. The ending packs just the right punch and is the perfect way to bring Stella all the way back. In a way, it's good it wasn't just Mac but all of life that saves her.

Very moving.

Thanks for sharing.

shortcake2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
oh wow, that was really good. i almost cried.
NCISgirl1527 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh my gosh that was so cute at the end. Although for a moment i thought you were actually going to kill Stella. Good Job
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Wonderful story! Amazing! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! I love the ending! Beautiful!
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
GAH for a second there I thought you were really gonna kill her! This is BRILLIANT! Beautifully written, especially from Stella's pov. LOVE it! :D
temporary relief chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Sorry for missing this. It was fantabulous! Such a great word XD

Poor Stella. What is with you and trying to kill her XD But it was sweet that everyone was there for her. Especially Mac. They're a great pair.

I love how you switched from people. Especially Mac saying that he was all she had. It was sweet, yet very sad :D Then Mac not leaving then Sid making him leave. And then Sid telling her that they needed her.

Then Danny telling her just hi which causes her to think about when she saw him visiting Louie. It's nice that he got a mention. Then Danny being prideful about his baby. Very adorable and totally him.

And then a small flashback to what happened. And she saved Mac. A reference later to about how he's her knight but she still saved him. If that makes sense.

And then we get Sid again, telling her to come back. Sid is so awesome. Gotta love him. Then Mac telling that doctor there there was no way Stella would let go of life.

Then it was sweet how Lindsay wanted Stella to be godmother. It was nice. And then Hawkes just avoiding talking about the state she's in or even reasoning with her to come out, just telling her. Even though she can't answer I think he's a little nervous of her answer if he said anything other than just come back. And rightfully, but also he might be a little depressed about the diagnosis. But have hope, Hawkesy. Flack was nice too, doing the cross word with her. It was a nice look at the normally sarcastic and snarky cop.

Aww Mac is so sexy when he's so obsessed about her not coming back. And it was sweet with him lying next to her in the hospital bed. I'm awwing XD And then my absolute favorite line (and there were so many great ones that it was hard to pick) was 'A kiss pressed to cold lips, but she is no Sleeping Beauty, to wake to her prince. No prince. Princes are not for her, nor does she want them. She has her loyal knight and true.' It was sweet. And I can so see this, and it's very in character.

And then it was sad then amazingly amazing (yes it so was) with her waking up and then everyone was there, and Lindsay and Danny's baby rightfully named Grace. Anyway, great one shot. This review has gotten long. Sorry it took so long to review. Have a great day! XD
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
good oneshot. i loved the ending, it was sweet.
LikeCheapWine chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
nomorewriting chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
This was great - I like the perspective and the way you flitted with each of the characters. That's a great technique. nice job!
marialisa chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
You do like putting Stella in peril don't you? *makes a mental note to stay on your right side*

I loved the poetry at the start - great take on the Lady of Shallot (one of my favourite poems!) and I loved the fic and how you weaved canon in (Flack and his crossword puzzles and then the picnic with him getting started on the chocolate) with your own clever observations of the characters (Danny struggling to speak to someone who can't speak back).

Loved the ending - defintely lump in the throat time :)
wickedshenanigans chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Beautiful. Wow, I really loved it. I loved the perspective, amazing, Stella trapped inside her own body and hearing everything that's going on around her, knowing what happened and what she's missing but unable to do anything about it. I loved the way time passed and everyone came to visit her, the different ways they behaved; Danny was awkward, Adam was upset, Sid was calm and talkative, Mac loved her...Oh wow it was fantastic. The brief way you touched on the event was nicely done too. I liked how her coma was the focal point, and you didn't make a huge deal of her relationship with Mac or anyone else. Love that he eventually told her he loved her though. He kissed her when she woke up! So cute. Love how Flack was reading the crossword to her, maybe hoping she'd want to show him she knew the answers and wake up.

I loved it.

Looking forward to reading more Eye Spied!
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh, my, god! You are so wonderful to include the whole team including Aiden. When I saw "Dark eyes, dark hair, a rough Brooklyn accent, a warm smile," it made me cry. I love that you included Flack and his crosswords, that was a wonderful touch. :) Awesome job on the emotions and love that everyone, especially Mac, has for Stella. It was shown well here. :)
Lionessmon chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Brilliant! Keep up the great work and post soon
Moska chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Heartwrenching and stunningly beautiful at the same time. Well done...and thank you for allowing her to live.
Synnove chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
You're back!

*does the happy dance*

And boy, are you back with a vengeance! Simply beautiful! Had me in tears even after Stella woke up.

Brilliant work, keep it up!