Reviews for A Chance for Sunshine
Kerriss-Singer-of-Light chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
Please do continue this story! It's wonderful!
Deliberatee chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Please, please, please finish this story :) I don't know where you're going with this but I hope it's towards a happy ending. I still hope in my heart of hearts that Lyon will have a miraculous resurrection (even if the story IS a post-Lyon fic). I miss her and the prince misses her much more. *crosses-fingers*
Crystal Lilac chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
continueeeeee :)
Deliberatee chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
That was a rollercoaster, couldn't predcist what will happen, though where's the fun in that if the readers can, right?:) And Luserina definitely deserved that little off-hand gift from the prince.
Deliberatee chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
It's amazing how I can easily imagine the scenes actually happening. I think you've done a great job in keeping the characters "in character".
Deliberatee chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Sugoi!:) Great story, like the way the prince is portrayed here (even though he's all gloomy and hurting at the present lol) and definitely needs more reviews if it's up to me hehe. So I'll try to review every chap. Hope you update soon!
Knight of Saphire chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Ooooh, this story is super interesting! I hope you update soon! And by soon I mean really, really soon:-) I truly enjoyed reading this fic.
fan of wordsworthy chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
please do continue this fanfiction! it's one of the few ones worth reading! :D this chapter's a real treat with luserina and lym wanting to learn how to fight. hmmm with both miakis and luserina staying in falena, who's going to be paired with the prince? i can't wait to find out. :D keep up the good work! hope u'll update soon. thank you!
nami nami chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
i totally love your fanfiction! :D i hope you'll update soon. i wanna know what happens next.

it's well-written, in character and very smooth flowing. kudos t you!
Procyon chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
I've just now read this work of yours and am quite please to have discovered you. A budding author you are, I can tell. Though I have no inclination in reading your other works as they fall on title unfamiliar to me, I am satisfied in following this fic alone.

You have a very compelling approach to your writing. Well timed and subtly executed, this is the mode of humour which I find most appealing given the overall atmosphere you have drafted in this reality. Commendable, truly.

Plot wise, seeing that the story has barely just begun, the lack of any true dilemma, albeit discomfiting, is expected. I must say, however, with the way you're laying the foundations of your plot, some seriously disquieting problem and an equally spectacular climax.

Character development wise, the prince seem to be getting all the attention. Is this your style or perhaps you are missing something. I'm sure you know quite well that this being a fic, you have the advantage of already having characters with a well developed history; however, this does not mean you can't fiddle with them the same way with original characters (If you plan on introducing some more). Don't be afraid to add some more facts. You've laid down quite a few for the prince, why not do the same for some of the other characters, especially the major ones. The way you deal with Luserina warrants this all the more. Even if you're leaving them for a while or for good, out of the picture, it doesn't hurt to give them additional depth. What's important is that you've given them some of your colors. This will give the reader a more surreal image of your characters, makes them belong to you and your new world in a sense, thus painting a more consistent picture. If you're troubled by execution, try a different perspective. Apart from the prince, many other good vantage points could be interesting. This leads me to point of view.

Point of view wise, I've detected you shifting from 3rd person subjective to objective every now and then. If this inconsistency is deliberate, why not go for alternating view altogether? Makes things so much easier to convey. You could start with 3rd person omniscient for forewords and such and then proceed to the more intimate manners of stroy-tellingor

About structure: A few confusing exchanges here and there could get some thinking over; position's the problem really, a few possessive conjunctions would amply fix it.

I may have said too much seeing as this story is technically still in its infancy but I suppose it wouldn't hurt. A warning you may deem this, to be disregarded if unnecessary, but well meant mind you.

Very well then, I shall look forward to how things proceed. I'm not much an impatient man, and I do understand inspiration is hard to get so I shouldn't rush you but I learned from personal experience that some of the brightest ideas occur to us when our backs are pushed against the wall so... please try and make updates more frequent. A deadline, a personal one may be helpful. Thank you.
Moonlight m3lody chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Hey,it’s me. remember?

i’m glad you finally continue this. and judging from the chapter,it’ll begin something new.

hmm,hazel? now to think about it,it does suit him.

this is an emotional chapter,and as always,i envy your writing style. just as a professional writer.

the way you incorporate both happy and angsty situations does a big amount of impression.

this is a surprise. i can’t guess to which direction will you take this story to.

waiting for the next
Uber Spoonz chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Oh man I got so excited when I got the update e-mail! 8D By far my favorite story in the longest while. Love your diction, your humor, your overall treatment of the subject... So excited to see new chapters! Thanks a ton for the update; I adored this chapter!
cra0007 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
hay man you die or something? i like your story hurry up and up date p.s just read it by the way so like freyxmiakis just caues i like that couple
Moonlight M3lody chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
A really,really great story you have here.

Beautifully written, and detailed too. Well, while that's my general review, i will review each chapter individually

1: Lyon!*sob* I remember replay it as soon after the ending and all day curse. Damn. I make my way to the perfect ending for the second time play.

OMG, you expressed Frey's feeling perfectly. I think i gonna cry... Then here it's, a so sad poem, but touching and good nonetheless. Poetic, yet portrayed her so well. You're talented in poem, eh? i envy you. I never can write even a single line poem smoothly, without exhausting my brain cells.

2:It's okay for improvisation. I like her. Any idea to make them a couple? Hehee. Josephine is Josephine, i guess. Though i put a suspicion in both Shula and Kayla due to their way to talk. Waiting for the plot twist. Aww. Poor Frey.

3:At least now i know this is set about one to two years prior to original story. Humour show their face here. I'm glad you add them. That three girls,so cute! Although according to the ingame informations, by this timeline Miakis is 24, Luserina is umm... 18? and Lym is 12,right?

they're getting along that well. Gosh, you scare me with the whole Craig indictnation part! I thought Frey is starting to get all silly due to his depression, then you get me laughing hard at the last part.

Craig will have a very hard ten years indeed. I love Toma XD New generations, i feel so old... Go on Georg, drag him with you!

If you don't mind, can you updating more frequently?Twice a month,maybe?

Best regards,
Uber Spoonz chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
What an absolute joy to read. It has been far, FAR too long since I've had the pleasure of reading a story as amazingly written as this. Truth to be told I had given up all hopes that writers such as yourself still contributed to this website, and I am no less than positively delighted that I was struck with the inspiration to browse for a good story this evening. It might be a bit much to go this far, but thank you for writing this and restoring my faith in fanfiction. I'll eagerly look forward to your future chapters, both for the plot as well as the writing itself.