Reviews for Yuuki Nao's Last Will
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Hahahaha! At some point it got redundant, but I can just see Nao doing just that, hehe.

Yes, I agree about saving author's notes at the end.
TheSongWriter chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
LOLLMAOROFL! This...Ha...is...Ha...THE MOST HA HILARIOUS FANFIC I've haha EVER READ!

*silence*

*Burst out laughing again*

OMG IT'S SO FUNNY I COULDN'T STOP

*Dies of laughter*
Atra Ventus chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Please, please, please refrain from putting author's notes in the middle of the stories. Save them for the beginning or the end.

If you were reading a book and suddenly there were authors notes in the middle of the story you'd be annoyed wouldn't you? It takes away from the reader's experience.

Just some food for thought.
ShotgunNeko chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
ROFLMAO! THAT WAS HYSTERICAL...IMMA WALK AROUND SAYING..boot to the head ...just for fun..lol... boot to the head ice cream...lmao...and poor mai..for a second i thought she might NOT get a boot to the head

and ROTFLMAO tate's tasmanian devil in his pants..

this was pure hilarity! oh yeah CALGARY made me laugh too...rotflmao...

confused-orange579 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
what is that?

This fanfic rendered me speechless.. wow, I've never read a super duper over mega ultra humorous fanfic...
hanazono chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
LOL! XD LOL! XD haha

for being so funny, i give you author, a boot to the head! XD

haha. it was so funny that shiz and nat always got to get hit on the head. haha. nice one nao. XD

nice fic.
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
LMAO That was freaking hilarious. so Calgary as in Canada and why? Thanks a lot for the laughs.
AngelKruger chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Hey there!

Oh man, this is amazing!

My neighboors must think that i'm crazy now, cause i was outside reading and suddenly i just burst out laughing, the best part is 'And one for Shizuru and the wimp' XD

Great piece of work, so funny, just what i needed, keep up the great work, oh amazing one *bows down*

;)
Urban Cowboy chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
When I read the title, I thought that this would be a story about Noa trying to reconcile with old enimies, to seek amends for a life lived with naught but anger and resentment.

And boy was I wrong . . .

Good fic! I chuckled, I laughed, I choked on some gummy bears while I was laughing- but that's a whole different story.

Well done.

-Urban C.
Blackfang64 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Ha ha ha ha lol! Boot to the head for everyone. Thats definately a funny will, hilarious story. good job
paeya01 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
this is one of the funniest fan fictions that i have ever read keep it up. XD
CobaltArms chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
'“And another for Shizuru and the wimp,” Two boots flew through the air.

“Ow!”

“Ow!”'

That was beyond epic. Best laugh I've had in a while. I think you hit Nao's personality on the dot. Good work! :D
Stavri chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
great story. it was very good. damm, i laughed like crazy. a boot to the head was what nao let to all her family. damm, that was so good. it reminds of a movie i have seen but it wasn't so funny as this one. nice work my friend. man, i haven't laugh like that for a long time.
Ume sama chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
What parody is this from? lol
Meilia chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
HAHHAHAHHA! Boot to the head with Mai HiME Characters!

Too funny... haha... x')