Reviews for Time Will Tell
Razer Athane chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Again, beautiful. The third stanza is by far my favourite because it really strikes true to Yuna, what with the Hymn Of Faith an so on. The last stanza is also gorgeous, especially 'He is a wraith / But I'm not gone'. Wowowow.

Beautiful. I love the whole feel of both poems, I dunno how to describe it. I'm actually listening to 'Journey's End' now whilst reading both poems and it just fits it so perfectly, its got this whole mystical feel. Well done, seriously.
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
'The OC Remix 'Journey's End' composed by GrayLightning, Sephfire, and pixietricks inspired me to write this.' - I love this remix. Still, bLiNd is probably the best remixer imo, followed closely by Sephfire :3

I really adored the second and final stanza, but the 'This road is so long; join me' was just epic. This whole thing really reflects Yuna's journey so, so well.
Angry Girl chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
'No one can survive by themself' - this would be something I think he would have to re learn especially after the batrayal, letting someone close letting them see a side of you that they could hurt is hard, especially after a betrayal. But I can see the bond between them being swift if not reserved at the begining.

The last words are very true, kinda a pain for both sides as he would want her to let go of her past, and move on with the present... even though he himself has his own past demons.

Very good :-)
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
'I see my past falling behind' this is very true in regards to Yuna she is trying hard to live her life but before Rikku came with the sphere she was just kinda frozen. And even when Yuna was on her path seeing how so much is changing is a good thing for her, but so much must have also hurt.

Accepting Baralai would be a slow process I imagine, but worthwhile as I think they would balance one another out, they are alike in many ways but would be able to help each other try and see things in a new way.

'You're real' - this revelation would be a pain for her, as he was a source of happiness, I think what hurts the most for this pairing is it was so damn sudden. There was no proper goodbye... and even if the sad ending happens... which is really sad. Ouch.
Zaidita chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
that is so sad, but sweet "The truth; you're real" you say this is a two piece? So the next chap is in baralai? or do the verses just switch up?