Reviews for To Hell with Good Intentions
Eve chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I just finished the first story, and it was amazing. Flawless. I loved every second, especially the final scene with Lucas and Haley. As for this one, it looks promising; but it was 3 years ago that it was posted. I'll be keeping an eye on it to see if you ever update, but if you don't, I'll been sure to re-read the first a few times! You're a talented writer and I hope you haven't given up all together.
allison chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
You are probably never going to update this again but uf you decide to ; I am so on board for it. I would love to see this new side of Brooke and of course I am hoping for some awesome Brucas. This sounds really intriguing.
lolo612 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Hey Hey! I really hope life has gotten better for you! Mostly bcuz ive been there, nd secondly bcuz i really love ur one tree hill stories.. especially beyond good and evil! i really hope u finish the sequel- its great! anyways i hop well is well nd pls keep updating!
Little Lost Alice chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love it! I love the first story and read it all in one night! It was so true and amazing! I can't wait to read what happens next!
Brucas10 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
So I just responded to the first story and came here to see what you have written so far. And I must say I love it. I can not wait to see what Brooke has up her sleeve for these two. Also since you said us Brucasers to hold out, I'm assuming we are going to get some Brucas interaction as well. Can not wait! Update soon please!
Christine chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Hey I know you haven't updated this story in a while, but I really hope you plan to continue this. I read the first story and it was great, but I think the idea of Brooke getting revenge is great! I would love to see where you decide to take this story.
Ninpinpin chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
post soon
Cribellate chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I just read "Beyond Good and Evil", and PLEASE GOD you have to update this xD

like, nao ;D
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Wow. The way you write has always been so intoxicating and dark. I want more. Please, please, update soon?

And...Lucas cheated with HALEY?
surfrusty chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Yay! I loved the first story, and I'm so glad you're continuing it! Please please please update!
ANGELS1991 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
sounds great. try and update soon.
UnkownP3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Nice to know the email did its job.

Interesting, though very unlikely that by simply looking at a person that Brooke realized that Haley was 'pure evil'. While Brooke may have been broken, she did not suddenly have her faith in her ‘idol’ completely evaporated. After all who’s never put their idol on a pedestal? We all know it takes more than just realizing their lover lied to have the pedestal crumbles on a person you believe to be completly different, unless she has found out of Haley's part?

Wonder what the reaction to realizing Haley's role as puppet mistress in the destruction of her purity, if she finds out? Or does she already know?

Rather ironic using the art of destruction, against a Queen and King Machiavelli. I have to wonder if Lucas and Haley would appreciate the irony that they created a being so vile, on the very eve that they were reunited.

This is certainly going to be a tantalizing tale, after all while Brooke may be filled with vengeance and new darkness, she has never manipulated a single person.

While Haley and Lucas have embraced their darkness, thrived in it even; conquered and conned the entire world with their lies; have a horrid of tricks up their sleeve and frankly are just born to be bad.

Who to root for the Vengeful Fallen virgin or the Enchanting Loveable teen-gods?

One thing’s for certain this fic is going to be interesting, after all what else can one expect when reading from writer with such talent.

PLEASE UPDATE!
awhero chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
oh... interesting! haven't read the previous story but this sounds very cool!
VenusRising chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I'm so glad to see you back here again. I loved Beyond Good and Evil, one of the best AU fics dealing with the CI universe. I always found K/S relationship so fascinating and you did a great job of that with Haley and Lucas and I was glad that he didn't choose Brooke over Haley.

This sequel sounds amazing and I am looking forward to what havoc Brooke will unleash onto Oakwood.
Ali-Chan1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
So, opening my inbox today was an interesting shock. It's awesome and bizzare. But exciting. Yeah I don't really know what to say I should stop rambling. The update was fun bitchtastic Brooke shall be awesome. Yay new fic! An update shall be awesome!