Reviews for The Mole: Super Smash Bros Edition
Jkoopa chapter 32 . 6/24
I really hope you continue the story it is very interesting and fun to read! Anyway now I will name my suspects:
1. Sonic. I find he has been very suspicious throughout the season and has good potential to be the saboteur. He just seems suspicious to me.
2. Captain Falcon. He has done some questionable things and if Samus is executed next then he could very well be my number one suspect. He was my original suspect but then I found sonic's odd behaviour.
3. Toon Link. I find his aggressive attitude and suspicious behaviour would be a little too obvious but he has done many questionable things.
4. Lucas. He is my favourite character and I would love for him to win but if the same thing happens in this season like kristechers then he would end up the mole. His innocence is a great cover up for the mole as well as doing suspicious things. Although he is my favourite he might very well be the mole.
5. Samus. She is not very suspicious to me and I highly doubt that she could be the mole. I don't even notice her that much that I almost forgot to put her on! Although I will admit that there has been signs of suspicious behaviour.

So in conclusion please bring the story back!
APerson chapter 33 . 1/19
Please, continue this story! I've been enjoying it, and rather well written, aside from a few spelling/grammar errors.

At the moment, my thought are both on Sonic and Lucas as the Mole, but the former more since he's the only one who's only words towards having a journal are his own, so he hasn't actually been seen reading it. However, I partially suspect Captain Falcon, because of the phone number all the way back in the Cooking Up Trouble challenge - if you convert the numbers to letter (a1, b2 etc), you get CF-ECC-IGCH. The meaning I really don't know, though, aside that the first two might be Falcon's initials. Toony I think is really upset about Red and Nana, and Samus I don't really suspect, apart from being a little bossy earlier in the game.

Anyways, I hope this story gets finished soon, and it's really good!
Kirbyman23 chapter 33 . 1/12
Bro, this story is good! I re-read the whole story, and o also see what Snake meant by Captain F. owed him money, it was just the fact I didn't read it all :P

Anyway, I hope you continue this story someday.
Also, is Samus Zero Suit Samus or Samus, with her armor on? It kinda confuses me.

Btw, when this story is done I hope you'll make a Season two, and If this idea catches your brain, all I wanna say is I WANT NESS IN. PLEASE.

Anyways, Great story, from start to finish so far. ;)
anonymous chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
from the clue "KRAOUN EOAEYIN" from subbing letters in and out I have come to the conclusion of DARIUS CIRCLES.
This does have a reference to motorcylces and thus racing like Captain Falcon.
So I believe that Captain Falcon is the Mole.
The Wise Zora chapter 33 . 9/5/2015
I've been reading this for quite some time now and I gotta say, you're a pretty good writer. I just joined this site not too long ago, and I'm glad that I can finally share my suspicions!

1. Samus

I've been suspecting her for a long time now, even since the very beginning of your story. I have yet to find any clues (I never do), but I'm fairly confident that it's her. She seems like she would be a brilliant mole and ideal mole, and has the perfect personality for it as well.

2. Sonic

Sonic is my prime backup suspect. If it isn't Samus or Sonic, then you have officially succeeded in fooling me. Like Samus, I think that Sonic would also be an ideal mole. He doesn't fit the mole personality nearly as well as Samus does, but he has still done plenty of fishy things that just don't quite add up.

3. Captain Falcon

I don't think he is the mole, but he, like Sonic, has done some unique things.

4. Toon Link

I don't suspect Toon Link all that much. Sure, it's weird that both of his coalition partners have been executed, but I feel like that's just something to throw us off.

5. Lucas

I really don't think that he is the mole. I don't really have any evidence against him, but I just have a feeling that it really just isn't him. I'm also taking a little bet that he is going to be the next one executed.

Once again, nice job and keep on going with the story, even if it does take you a little while. :)
NintendoMLP chapter 34 . 8/17/2015
Thanks for keeping us in the loop! :)
theyoshiller5 chapter 33 . 8/9/2015
The Mole Is Captain Falcon. Every Chapter Before Into Has First Word With A Capital. It Spells Captain Falcon
Anonymous chapter 33 . 6/20/2015
In the moles message to the players the binary when translated to hex spell D. This may represent a character being executed or an answer in the challenge.
HT chapter 32 . 4/30/2015
Lucas! Lucas! Lucas!
HT chapter 27 . 4/30/2015
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not Nana! She's my favorite
BlazeTorchicFire chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
I am brilliant!
I KNOW WHO THE MOLE IS!
Chapter 8 gives it away. Sonic lies about his age. He's 16, not 15! He is the mole, I swear.
Love the story. I am doing my own version so check it out!
Please PM me!
art.cno chapter 33 . 12/27/2014
guys its hex for DEAD. you mean mole you.
Kirbyman23 chapter 27 . 12/23/2014
OK I'm kinda confused
Why does Captain F owe Snake money? Yes I was reading the last 26 chapters but sometimes, when I read things, it just doesn't get to me and I never wanna look back and take the time out to figure it out so...

My three suspects to being the mole:
3. Captain F.
2. Toon link
1. Samus

I'LL REVIEW LATER TO WHY I THINK THESE THREE!
firepoisonsteel chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
The code is easily translated to binary.

From binary to text, it is . That will seem like a symbol to you, but the keyboard inputs for that are & # 2 2 2 ; & # 1 7 3 ;. I just wanted to speak up and provide my knowledge.
TheNextExorcist chapter 33 . 12/14/2014
The numbers look like binary. If it is, the the numbers should be 13, 14, 10, 13. The only two remaining contestants who I think might know binary are Lucas and Samus.