Reviews for The Mole: Super Smash Bros Edition
anonymous chapter 10 . 11/5
from the clue "KRAOUN EOAEYIN" from subbing letters in and out I have come to the conclusion of DARIUS CIRCLES.
This does have a reference to motorcylces and thus racing like Captain Falcon.
So I believe that Captain Falcon is the Mole.
The Wise Zora chapter 33 . 9/5
I've been reading this for quite some time now and I gotta say, you're a pretty good writer. I just joined this site not too long ago, and I'm glad that I can finally share my suspicions!

1. Samus

I've been suspecting her for a long time now, even since the very beginning of your story. I have yet to find any clues (I never do), but I'm fairly confident that it's her. She seems like she would be a brilliant mole and ideal mole, and has the perfect personality for it as well.

2. Sonic

Sonic is my prime backup suspect. If it isn't Samus or Sonic, then you have officially succeeded in fooling me. Like Samus, I think that Sonic would also be an ideal mole. He doesn't fit the mole personality nearly as well as Samus does, but he has still done plenty of fishy things that just don't quite add up.

3. Captain Falcon

I don't think he is the mole, but he, like Sonic, has done some unique things.

4. Toon Link

I don't suspect Toon Link all that much. Sure, it's weird that both of his coalition partners have been executed, but I feel like that's just something to throw us off.

5. Lucas

I really don't think that he is the mole. I don't really have any evidence against him, but I just have a feeling that it really just isn't him. I'm also taking a little bet that he is going to be the next one executed.

Once again, nice job and keep on going with the story, even if it does take you a little while. :)
NintendoMLP chapter 34 . 8/17
Thanks for keeping us in the loop! :)
theyoshiller5 chapter 33 . 8/9
The Mole Is Captain Falcon. Every Chapter Before Into Has First Word With A Capital. It Spells Captain Falcon
Anonymous chapter 33 . 6/20
In the moles message to the players the binary when translated to hex spell D. This may represent a character being executed or an answer in the challenge.
HT chapter 32 . 4/30
Lucas! Lucas! Lucas!
HT chapter 27 . 4/30
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not Nana! She's my favorite
BlazeTorchicFire chapter 8 . 2/9
I am brilliant!
Chapter 8 gives it away. Sonic lies about his age. He's 16, not 15! He is the mole, I swear.
Love the story. I am doing my own version so check it out!
Please PM me!
art.cno chapter 33 . 12/27/2014
guys its hex for DEAD. you mean mole you.
Kirbyman23 chapter 27 . 12/23/2014
OK I'm kinda confused
Why does Captain F owe Snake money? Yes I was reading the last 26 chapters but sometimes, when I read things, it just doesn't get to me and I never wanna look back and take the time out to figure it out so...

My three suspects to being the mole:
3. Captain F.
2. Toon link
1. Samus

firepoisonsteel chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
The code is easily translated to binary.

From binary to text, it is . That will seem like a symbol to you, but the keyboard inputs for that are & # 2 2 2 ; & # 1 7 3 ;. I just wanted to speak up and provide my knowledge.
TheNextExorcist chapter 33 . 12/14/2014
The numbers look like binary. If it is, the the numbers should be 13, 14, 10, 13. The only two remaining contestants who I think might know binary are Lucas and Samus.
Mysterious Mr M chapter 32 . 10/25/2014
Nice work.
Shinigami Miroku chapter 32 . 8/5/2014
Now I'm even more convinced that Lucas is The Mole.
Yume Sekaii chapter 32 . 8/5/2014
Kya! No young children should read this review! Kya!

Honestly, you really know how to pull on the heart strings very well. Seeing Red leave... I... I'm just at a shock for words. Sure, he was in Toon Link's shadow but I kind of liked him. Especially when he was with Lucas touring the town, he seemed to show a bit of himself.

Toon Link better fucking repent for the shit he put Red and Nana through, as well as the other characters. His coalition is gone and now he has nobody to bitch at, fina- fucking- ly. He better realize what the hell he had. Yes I hate him for it, that personality of his of being so... ughhh... He's so annoying, especially when blaming Lucas and Sonic over what happened in Sink or Think. Sonic is god awful in water and remember, he's famous for his running. Why the hell would you think he'll last long in a pool of water with weights being added on his legs as time goes on, his only reliance being on people he had to suspicious of. I am so glad Lucas fucking told him to stop with his ego in the game. Now look. Red's gone because of it. That bastard better realize.

This chapter here. Toon Link. It's obvious it's him, it has to be. What dumbass is going to throw away 10000 smash coins on the get go?

Anybody realize that both Red and Nana, from his coalition, are out and he's still in. He started it, he pointed his finger toward Lucas. They're out now. He, as the leader, is still in. He planned that didn't he? He knew that he could easily kick Red out by forcing him to think for himself when this entire time he had been reling on Toon Link. It's like in Future Diary, that theory that Akise made. Yuno wanted Yuuki to stay just so she can eliminate him in the end.

Sure, the timing was bad. Captain Falcon had the Negative. What if Captain Falcon had something on Toon Link? No, I don't think so. What if Samus knew though? Makes sense. Toon Link is pulling the ballsy move out of his ass, Sonic too which is suspicious too. Possible she realized it. Who knows?

The best thing about this chapter was that Lucas finally told him to SHUT THE HELL UP WITH HIS GOD DAMN EGO. Multiple times he was warned, especially with Nana gone he should have learned. Nope! Idiot went and gave Red the boot due to his ego.

I'm a big fan of Lucas, especially here when he's the smart, calculating, and careful one who everybody constantly blames. He's the one they take out on when they got nobody else, as I see it. If Toon Link and Sonic listened they could have won money instead of lost. I don't blame Captain Falcon for refusing to answer, he did it because he knew he couldn't take that risk and lose the cards.

I love Captain Falcon. In the beginning I believe I expressed my distaste of him but you gave him so much development. Hopefully, Toon Link takes an example from Captain Falcon and learn.

I like Sonic and like Captain Falcon I didn't like him in the beginning and I believe I blamed him...? From what I remember, the whole auction ordeal and up really gave me a moreover sense of him. I like him but not as much as Falcon and never ever as much as Lucas.

Samus is meh. Not much goes on for her character you know? I have no grasp on her character, not even this far of the story. I can't say much for her, I don't hate her but I don't love her either. The joke she made to Sonic can hint that she's playful but then again... I believe she and Captain Falcon will possibly be lovers by the next episode but then this is only speculation. She shows a fondness of him here or possibly is trying to seduce him to working for her and puts up the innocence act to make the audience and the others believe that she's good.

Overall amazing chapter as usual, you're writing is amazingly beautiful and emotional.

I am SO sorry for the repeated cursing, I understand this story has little to no cussing and that when it does it is censored (this chapter). I know kids may be reading but this really needed to get off my chest. My blood pressure is going up because of him. Please forgive me, I will try to be much more decent and mindful of others. I am sorry for blowing up.