Reviews for The Mirrors
LadyBlu Cullen chapter 23 . 5/2
I am in awe. Wow. Just wow. You made me smile, laugh, swoon, cry, and gave me multiple heart fails. I am sooo glad I came upon this and sooo looking forward to reading your other fics.
I feel like it shouldn’t have taken them so long to figure it out, at least for Edward because I can’t imagine Bella looks much different. She’s older and her hair is longer but I’d be able to recognize a classmate who I was friends even if I hadn’t seen them in 10 years. Anyways, I really just wanted to say that I think it’s a little over dramatic with Alice hiding it from Edward and also hiding her visions from her parents. She should’ve just told them he’s kill himself if they forced him into years of heavy therapy like she’d seen. I’m sure they wouldn’t have been too shocked because Mary was often right too. Why can’t she trust her own parents?
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 23 . 3/4
There are truly no words about how I feel for this beautiful world you created. I hate to say that I passed by this story for years and only just read it last night and finished today. WHAT WAS I THINKING?! Definitely one of my favorite stories and when I pass by it again, it will bring a smile to my face, Thank you so much for this read(:
LizziePaige chapter 10 . 3/1
I’m glad she’s allowing herself to get to know Edward and not always comparing him to Teddy.
LizziePaige chapter 9 . 3/1
Ooooh, Bella is slowly waking to the possibility. I’m not sure how Edward will handle this.
LizziePaige chapter 4 . 3/1
At first I thought this story was familiar, but I’m not sure. Loving it so far but feeling so sad for Teddy. At least he has Alice who knows the truth. I get a feeling Carlisle might start putting a few of the dots together soon too.
roxxychik06 chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
I just have to admit I've spent the last hour or so going through every work i could think of to find this story I've re-read it a few times now but I always forget to save it. I just want to tell, even if I never see this that I truly enjoy your writing.
Kojichan.x chapter 23 . 7/21/2017
Truly amazing story, I'm so glad I read it.
Kittanja chapter 23 . 6/29/2017
This story was beautiful, I couldn't put it down, thank you so much for sharing it
Lanna chapter 17 . 4/8/2017
Aww...finally.
Lanna chapter 7 . 4/7/2017
Oh my Alice knows already and won't tell him...ok let's see why is that.
Lanna chapter 6 . 4/7/2017
Liking this very much so far...so different...
Guest chapter 22 . 4/7/2017
you have an amazing imagination, and I adore this beautifully written story, thank you for sharing it x
shannon30033 chapter 6 . 3/7/2017
I love, love, love this story. I want to read it all day long...seriously. Wonderfully written, great storyline. Just, thank you.
twificfan chapter 23 . 3/2/2017
AWESOME! I loved this story. It's so refreshing to read something so different and executed so beautifully!
4,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »