Reviews for The Mirrors
creampuffsteph chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
i really like how you displayed their childhood; the way their feelings were slowly changing to more than just friendship and their nervousness to do anything about it. the hand holding was especially sweet. and the wet dream...lol poor teddy.

the second i read about the mirror shaking i thought earthquakemirror breaking. then i got really scared too. i wonder what would've happened if he had stayed. a part of me had hoped he would and then been able to go thru swan's mirror. but the way the black monster was talking made it seem like that wouldn't happen. which brings me to...what swan's mirror looks like. is it hte same as teddy's? crafted by thesame person? or...something else entirely.

i can't believe he can never go back. but i imagine in their adult years he sees her and recognizes her by her eyes right? that was the impression i got anyway. i can't wait! how often will you be updating this story?
kmm122 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Oh no, I hope everyone is ok! Can't wait to see what happens next.
hijenks chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
You hooked me with BEL, so I'm trying this one out. So far I like it a lot. Very different and interesting.
ninapolitan chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Will "Teddy" nickname be revealed? This morning while I was impatiently (not kidding) waiting for this to update (I saw on the thread that you were going to) I kept thinking maybe she'll pull a fast one and Teddy is Emmett (until I saw that Emmett is younger)

Loved that they could take each other's hair out, it seems like such a simple thing but then again, this is you (masterful woman) and I IMMEDIATELY thought, Edward will grow up to be a doctor or a forensic scientist and use her hair for DNA tracing and find her that way. You're killing me with this story. My mental faculties are being stretched woman!

The wet dreams. Oh boy. I love how they're growing together albeit in the mirror universe. So fantastic. I also thought it was great that she's a 'bit' more grown up than him, hence the hand holding and the smooch on the cheek etc. See more below.

The twin moons you mentioned a few times. Is it significant? I'm dissecting the hell out of . I keep thinking they'll meet up again under the twin moons, like the Twin Moon Restaurant in Podunk, Iowa.

Okay, so before the earthquake... could the big black monster be protecting them? That's why he/she/it didn't go away but sat staring? Or it asking him to stay, very Aslan-like. Wanting him to stay to protect the other world? Or is the monster part of Swan? Like her Id and it wanted her to stay. God damnit this story is killing me.

Algie was right heartfail all around! What will he do? What will she do now that he's not able to get into the mirror anymore. Damnit!
mcra7x13 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
i loved this chapter! great story so far, can't wait for the next chapter. and definitely can't wait for it to move to present day. i can already tell i'm going to really like this story.
moojuicey chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Oh creepy monster!

So was the mirror special somehow? He can only see through that one, not any others? Sad day..

Has Alice seen everything up til now? She knows about the mirror world, but how much and how involved is she? I have a feeling Alice will play a much bigger role in later chaps. Did anyone see Teddy come out of the mirror when the earthquake hit?

Intriguing chap. Can't wait for present day to see what Teddy's rationalized/remembered!
polemic chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Wow, the things you miss a few days away from fanficland. I literally squealed when I saw the alert for a new story from you and I'm not disappointed. As much as I love Balticward, I'm loving sweet little Teddy more. The fantasy aspects of the story are captivating, the way you've woven canon details into it, you got me hooked. Can't wait to read of their reunion in the present day. Great job.
Soccer11 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
that was so sad
ny88 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
O wow really great chapter. The hair thing though is a little weird.

Keep up the great work.

:D
PurdueLiz chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
My heart is hammering in my chest. I knew it had to happen, but argh. Oh, I so loved Teddy and his awakening desires for Swan as he began stumbling through puberty. So very interesting that they can take each other's hairs through. I am so enthralled by this story and anxious to see what the black monster is all about, how it tried to keep Teddy there. GAH. You could post hourly and it still wouldn't be fast enough.
ByteMeGeekette chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Oh no :( I want to cry for them.

I will say this, I'm very much wrapped up in this story. My daughters were able to completely destroy my living room in under 10 minutes while I read this chapter. UGH! And then it was over and didn't feel quite long enough lol

Thanks for another freaking wonderful story.
naelany chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Ack! No! Not the mirror! *sniffles* Swan makes it out on her end, right?
flecour chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Excellent Chapter! )
colacherry chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
oh heartfail :(

i'm really anxious to see how present day teddy is!
cabr chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Lovely! Thanks.I think the black monster is adulthood. Or perhaps life?
4,100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 259 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 .. Last Next »