Reviews for The Mirrors
hmonster4 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Wow...my first ff shout out. I'm cool now :)

Love this - love the innocence, love the simplicity. Just love it. And it's only tiny HF, because we know it has to move them forward, right?

RIGHT?

Hehe - you go girl :)
algonquinrt chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Yep, still sobbing. My poor Teddy.
melj28 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
k, as you predicted i am a little lost. but that's okay. who wants to read a story where they know all the secrets and goings-on in the first chapter?

I've read both of your other two stories and felt they were both completely awesome (still can't get the image of your balticward naked on the cot in latvia out of my head - no matter how hard i try - sigh). so, if you ask me to indulge you while you set up your crazy storyline, who am i to argue? Besides, it's pretty interesting so far and i like it. the names of teddy and swan have me curious though.
danireviewsthings chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Pfft. This isn't crazy.

Ok, maybe a little bit crazy, but aren't all Twilight fans just a tad bit insane. That's why we all seem to get along so well. We've formed our ghetto or something.

I actually love this story so far. It does remind me of Narnia, with the whole other world thing going on.

It's interesting how Bella called herself Swan. Any reason to that?

Keep writing! I can tell this is going to be an interesting story.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Oh lovely! I'm along for the ride for certain.
mcra7x13 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
i really like this story so far. very different than other fics i've read. its very interesting. i'll keep reading! :)
TrixyLovesBooks chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
I just finished reading Behind Enemy Lines the other day, and I really enjoyed it. When I saw you had written another story I was thrilled! I love the fantasy world you're creating and can't wait to see where it leads. Excellent start.
moojuicey chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
This is just neat! And so unique for twific. Don't see much fantasy stuff round here, ya know?

Reminds me a bit of the movie Little Monsters-you know, with Howie Mandel and Fred Savage from the 80s?-only creepier, like Coraline. BTW, that's meant to be a compliment haha.

I'm excited for more!
X. The Marauders .X chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
realli good, and not that confusing. i lik it, and i cant wait to read more! plz update real soon!

Moony
Emmy1512 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Wow...

I was nearly crying as you were describing how he was feeling. Guh. This is nothing short of amazing AC. How on earth do you come up with ideas like this?

Well, I can't wait to read more :)

Love Emmy xx
betheany chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Just two chapters and I'm completely hooked! It's so original and so different than anything else I've read. Teddy and Swan are beyond cute and I can't wait to read more.
CarminMoon chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
This is very interesting. I am completely drawn in.

More please.
Curious88 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
I am really enjoying this and it is only two chapters in. Very, vcery interesting. I hope you keep it up. I am looking forward to reading more! :)
algonquinrt chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Why would I call the men in the white coats? This is fuckawesome.

I love that Alice is this quiet little rock in this story. Not flighty at all, but so grounding for Teddy in this strange world he's stepped into.
algonquinrt chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Trying hard not to go back to where I know this heads. ;)

I still love the set-up. Very much like the Irish myths that get woven into romance novels and fic, which grounds the fantasy aspect.

I love Teddy. Teddy may end up replacing Balticward in my heart. And I'm already planning outtake requests. :D
4,083 | « Prev Page 1 .. 259 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 .. Last Next »