Reviews for The Mirrors
jaslisa21 chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
What a very manly looking woman. I never expected her to look like that! But, I am glad that they are back in the mirror but sad that this story is coming to an end
jaslisa21 chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
LOVED IT! I'm falling for these characters, this is an amazing story. I like Jack, hopefully him and Gran can be together once his time is up. And I love Edward and Bella's love making, so sweet. I wonder if they'll go back inside the mirror...
TheMalfoyMistres chapter 23 . 12/4/2015
This was really great. I enjoyed it a lot. you're a fantastic writer
Y-knott chapter 22 . 9/26/2015
Beautiful story, thank you for sharing!
boopgirl chapter 22 . 4/22/2015
Loved it...wish there was more
tremble4mybeloved chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
oh my god one of my all time favorite fic ever! It's kinda freaky at first but then it gets really fascinating the whole mirror concept. I'm just really disappointed on how both of them reacted when they find out about each other. Like with Bella, when Edward came over after she knew for sure Edward is Teddy i feel like she should've hugged him so tight and cried and Edward be wondering what's up. Or when she told Edward she knew but then Edward's reaction after his breakdown was just nothing! I mean dude, 10 years and that's it? He didn't even cry or suffocate Bella with hugs or something like that. But whatever yeah this is still a nice little story.
Irabella RobSten chapter 23 . 4/14/2015
Great story, i love it. apart the James thing. but over all its brilliant :-)
Twihardder chapter 23 . 4/2/2015
I will admit I wasn't quite sure how this one was going to go. The first few chapters were unexpected...pleasantly so. I'm glad I stuck around to the end. What an imagination you have. Definitely one of my favorites! Thanks for writing and sharing.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 23 . 3/20/2015
This is such an amazing story so different but so awesome! Loved it :) thanks for writing it 3
ObsessiveCompulsiveReading chapter 22 . 2/4/2015
This was epic. Sheer Epic. Please let me know if you ever make this a novella, I'd want to buy it to support this brilliant work of art.
MissYesPleaseSir chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
I'm writing this review here, in chapter 18, rather than at the end of the story, for an important reason: in this chapter, even among all the other moving, emotional, poignant moments that made my heart ache and soar, you made me actually gasp ALOUD. In this chapter, Carlisle, unsure and worried for his son, asks, "Bella...are you...Swan?" and it absolutely took my breath away. And then that is followed closely by Bella quoting John 8:32 to say, "Yes, I am" (without saying it) — and I teared up and became a complete, sobbing mess. The heartfail and angst — and then the deep happiness — I felt for Teddy/Edward throughout this story was patched up a good deal by knowing that his parents never gave up on him; despite being so very worried for his obviously broken son, Carlisle knew somewhere inside that Edward's loss was a very real one, and he was wrecked with not being able to help him through it.

This little scene was only a tiny part of your story, to be sure — but it was a perfectly-crafted, beautifully formed, shining little gem of a moment that just served to underscore the skill you showed throughout. You have a remarkable gift for storycraft, and the fantasy elements here are not in the least distracting from the "real world" narrative; even your most supernatural characters (Kris and Shra) are necessary, believable, and deftly woven into the fabric of the "real" characters. (Plus, part of me thinks that anyone reading this who had an issue with reading fanastical elements needs to get a grip — they're here reading fanfiction that is based on a *vampire* story, for pete's sake, right?)

At any rate, I've been kind of "saving" this story to read for a while now. It's recommended all over the damned place, of course, but somehow the summary made me nervous — I was sure I would be unable to cope with reading about a child with real, crushing depth of pain. But you held my hand through it, and I love Teddy and Edward and Bella (and Alice, thank GOD for Alice!), and their story was more heart-LIFTING than anything else.

(By the way, you also NAILED Edward's reaction to finding out that Bella and Alice had already known everything for a while; I nodded like an idiot when reading that, thinking, "Yep, he's used to being perceived as emotionally fragile and having people 'manage' his life a little to make it easier for him. And it's been that way for a long time, so he's not going to wallow in embarrassment about it, either." And then your author's note at the bottom of that chapter echoed my thoughts. Perfect!)

I don't know if you'll even read this, you know; you haven't updated your profile since 2011, ironically just a few months before I even *found* this fanfic stuff (to which I am now hopelessly addicted). I hope you do, though. You've got real talent and serious writing chops (and I used to be a literary agent, so I know what I'm talking about), and I hope that wherever you are, you're still writing stories. At any rate, thank you so very much for this one. :)

xoxo MissYes
Eliella45 chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
A sweet, magical story. Loved it. Really unique idea and a fantastic one too. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Recommended this story in the Fic Dive over at ADF. Loved it!
Kwoli97 chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
This story was amazing! Very unique and addictive, definitely made my day by reading this! You're a magnificent writer and I hope that you keep writing for the sake of the reading-lovers out there!
Cecye chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
I've read this store a lot of times. I loved it each time. Wonderful story. Congratulations.
4,100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »