Reviews for The Mirrors
Snappher chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
Not sure if youre still around, but Ill take the chance. I absolutely adored this story! Sweet, sad, romantic, magical...like a wonderful fairy tale brought alive. Loved your characters, felt their pain with them, and just statyed crying at the end, here at barnes n Noble! Lol...you made me cry in public! I was just so happy that Edward was going to feel better, and that they were blessed! :)

Im sorry that Im out of your stories to read, too! :(. And I miss algonquinrt's stories too.

Enjoy the rest of summer. :). Lori ann
lenniem chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
So sad and beautiful...what a fantastic start
2brown-eyes chapter 22 . 6/24/2014
great story
CSG chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This was rec on FB. Im adding it to my TBR. Thank You! :)
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
Fabuloustatilicious story! I love love love love it! I read it a first time a while ago, and couldn't help but read it again after foraging in my Favorite Stories list... So thank you for this beautiful tale, your words and imagination were a greatly appreciated gift :) X Cecile
ImYours1901 chapter 23 . 5/3/2014
I'm glad that I finally got around to reading this because this story was simply amazing!
It has truly been an amazing adventure, so fresh and unexpected. Definitely going to be one of my all time favs xx
debslmac chapter 23 . 4/10/2014
loved this story
Tashakcooks chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
Very, very interesting supernatural story! High original and really kept my interest from begging to end.
helenemc chapter 22 . 4/2/2014
Thank you for a beautiful story. I love fantasies and did not mind the real parts in it. I don't quite remember how I came upon this story, but I am glad I did.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
Awwww, what a wonderful story. Poor Edward, all those years feeling so alone.
Sarah Amin chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
i didnt realize who her grandfather was till halfway in .. i feel like an idiot , Who knew an old flame manifests itself in it's grandchildren's lives.
Sarah Amin chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
how come both didnt recognize each other ?
I'm wondering how blind both are , i guess they had to cope with their pain somehow but it's kinda obvious , or maybe i want it to be :)
jdc0630 chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL !

Felt a little rushed the last couple chapters, but that's probably because
I knew it was coming to the end & I really wanted more for these characters.

Thanks muches for sharing your story with me.

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
jdc0630 chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
I've already got a pile of Kleenex ready.

To realize Alice knows of the significance of her nickname. But, he did scream it out
as he was beating on the glass during the earthquake.

I am soooooo loving your story. I am now off to see what happens next.

Thanks muches for sharing your story with me.

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
Edmazing chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Loving this story so much and I'm not surprised to hear that many if the friends and readers I trust on fb feel the same way.
4,083 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »