Reviews for The Mirrors
ImYours1901 chapter 23 . 5/3/2014
I'm glad that I finally got around to reading this because this story was simply amazing!
It has truly been an amazing adventure, so fresh and unexpected. Definitely going to be one of my all time favs xx
debslmac chapter 23 . 4/10/2014
loved this story
Tashakcooks chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
Very, very interesting supernatural story! High original and really kept my interest from begging to end.
helenemc chapter 22 . 4/2/2014
Thank you for a beautiful story. I love fantasies and did not mind the real parts in it. I don't quite remember how I came upon this story, but I am glad I did.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
Awwww, what a wonderful story. Poor Edward, all those years feeling so alone.
Sarah Amin chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
i didnt realize who her grandfather was till halfway in .. i feel like an idiot , Who knew an old flame manifests itself in it's grandchildren's lives.
Sarah Amin chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
how come both didnt recognize each other ?
I'm wondering how blind both are , i guess they had to cope with their pain somehow but it's kinda obvious , or maybe i want it to be :)
jdc0630 chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL !

Felt a little rushed the last couple chapters, but that's probably because
I knew it was coming to the end & I really wanted more for these characters.

Thanks muches for sharing your story with me.

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
jdc0630 chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
I've already got a pile of Kleenex ready.

To realize Alice knows of the significance of her nickname. But, he did scream it out
as he was beating on the glass during the earthquake.

I am soooooo loving your story. I am now off to see what happens next.

Thanks muches for sharing your story with me.

Jamie Crabtree (Messenger)
Edmazing chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Loving this story so much and I'm not surprised to hear that many if the friends and readers I trust on fb feel the same way.
Edmazing chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I realize this story's old and who knows if you still check your reviews... but not saying thank you seems wrong, lol. So thank you for sharing this fantasy with us.
Edmazing chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I've had this on my tbr's for forever and I'm so glad I finally opened it up. I'm loving the folk tale feeling you've created.
sue1zide chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
Still a beautiful tale.
my2galspal chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
I really enjoy a bit of fantasy so this story was right up my alley. A little strangeness but not so much that it's completely unrelatable to the reader. What a wonderful imagination you have. Thanks so much for bringing Teddy and Swan into this world and sharing their mirror world with the rest of us.
ForeverRobsessed chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
I loved loved loved your story! Shy Edward is definitely my favorite and the mystery was very interesting. Great job :)
4,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »