Reviews for The Mirrors
Kwoli97 chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
This story was amazing! Very unique and addictive, definitely made my day by reading this! You're a magnificent writer and I hope that you keep writing for the sake of the reading-lovers out there!
Cecye chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
I've read this store a lot of times. I loved it each time. Wonderful story. Congratulations.
Randi.Lynn.Stuart chapter 23 . 8/28/2014
Such an amazing and creative story good job.
Good luck,
.Stuart.
tara chapter 23 . 7/15/2014
Absolutely adored this tale. Love Grandpa Jacks "What are your intentions with my granddaughter" as my father asked my now husband the same thing in a very intimidating way. Thank you so much for sharing ;)
Snappher chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
Not sure if youre still around, but Ill take the chance. I absolutely adored this story! Sweet, sad, romantic, magical...like a wonderful fairy tale brought alive. Loved your characters, felt their pain with them, and just statyed crying at the end, here at barnes n Noble! Lol...you made me cry in public! I was just so happy that Edward was going to feel better, and that they were blessed! :)

Im sorry that Im out of your stories to read, too! :(. And I miss algonquinrt's stories too.

Enjoy the rest of summer. :). Lori ann
lenniem chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
So sad and beautiful...what a fantastic start
2brown-eyes chapter 22 . 6/24/2014
great story
CSG chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This was rec on FB. Im adding it to my TBR. Thank You! :)
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
Fabuloustatilicious story! I love love love love it! I read it a first time a while ago, and couldn't help but read it again after foraging in my Favorite Stories list... So thank you for this beautiful tale, your words and imagination were a greatly appreciated gift :) X Cecile
ImYours1901 chapter 23 . 5/3/2014
I'm glad that I finally got around to reading this because this story was simply amazing!
It has truly been an amazing adventure, so fresh and unexpected. Definitely going to be one of my all time favs xx
debslmac chapter 23 . 4/10/2014
loved this story
Tashakcooks chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
Very, very interesting supernatural story! High original and really kept my interest from begging to end.
helenemc chapter 22 . 4/2/2014
Thank you for a beautiful story. I love fantasies and did not mind the real parts in it. I don't quite remember how I came upon this story, but I am glad I did.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 23 . 4/2/2014
Awwww, what a wonderful story. Poor Edward, all those years feeling so alone.
Sarah Amin chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
i didnt realize who her grandfather was till halfway in .. i feel like an idiot , Who knew an old flame manifests itself in it's grandchildren's lives.
4,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »