Reviews for And With A Broken Wing
numbuh 1x1 chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
At first I was like; you murdered Hoagie, now I murder yooouuu.. What the heck was I thinking! When Hoagie appeared in chapter 2 I was so happy! This was a great story! And wonderful subtyle fluff! I loved it
Cass The Homicidal Maniac chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Das war sehr gut geschrieben, ich liebte sie so sehr, dass ich zugunsten dieser

Sorry, when I like something I tend to type in German, hope you don't mind, I'll send the English text as well

This was very well written, I loved it so much that I am in favor of this. )
DarkXRachel chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
:D Aww i loved it! :) No.2 and his dad ... :( It's sad but i really like the emotion in it. I'm sad it's the end i really liked it but i just have one problem...

No.1 told Abby not to go then disappeared. Where'd he go and why didn't he stop Abby from disobeying his orders? :S

Anyway loved it the same :D x
Afalstein chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
It's good closure. Hoagie's father has always been a strangely lacking point of the series, it never really explains much about him. And while Hoagie is a little OOC here, it's understandable given the situation. Good stuff.
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
Well, there isn't really anything I can think of to improve. This is just a brilliant chapter. Bravo.
EgoPearlContestFan chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
I can understand why Hoagie flew that day :( I feel so sad for him about his dad and all
LittleBlue33 chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
wow loved it !

is there going to be more or is that it of the story ?

if there is more I cant wait

but if that it of the story I loved it and I really injoyed it
LittleBlue33 chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
ohh hodie is ok:)

story is getting very good
Afalstein chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
I think you should say more in each chapter. The endings don't really seem to wrap up much, we don't know much more by the end of this chapter than we did before.

Wally being nervous and Kuki irritable is an interesting touch, having them change under pressure is very believable. And Hoagie is being rather dismissive of himself-fairly typical. Good.
EgoPearlContestFan chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
great Chapter! :D
DarkXRachel chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
Ak! I wanna know what happens! :P You welcome for the inspiration :D & GO NO.5! 2/5 rock! :)
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
This is seriously good stuff. And beleivable too.
EgoPearlContestFan chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
I loved this chapter :D
LittleBlue33 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
omg I love the story!

I loved the beginning I felt bad for what happen to #2 but man I love it so much cant wait for more

its so cool how abby cares for hoagie it shows there ture frend ship they have for each other

yeah! 2/5 ness!
DarkXRachel chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Aww! I'd love a whole reunion chapter! I also love 2/5! Please one more chapter! :)