Reviews for Twilight Retarded Edition
Emily A chapter 39 . 3/16
An idea is that bella has been hanging out with jacob the entire story and has been sleeping around then she bringsb him to the cullens place to sleep with because there parents are getting suspicious but then get caught by edward. He gets jealuos and decides to have a baby with bella because alice gave him the idea and so did you but bella is fighting againts it a *bit*! #awesome story!
Moo chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
It was funny but you kinda ruined it by putting yourself in it.
TwilightxHPotterxPJackson chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
this is so funny, it made me laugh out loud (and its midnight so that wasn't very good because people are sleeping :S)
Kstewfan101 chapter 30 . 11/8/2011
I love Selena it was too bad she died that was stupid what her friend did
NessieCarlieCullen13 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
is soooooooo funny! lol
TwerdLife chapter 31 . 5/7/2010
lol
u shoud have made it a game of checkers like in BD
wolfie96 chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
brilliant 10/10
wolfie96 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
lol melting bella very funny 10/10
SugarSugarOcean chapter 33 . 3/26/2010
Hahahaha! Lol!
SugarSugarOcean chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Omg thats hilarious! lol! great job !
crazyperson17 chapter 34 . 3/9/2010
hehehehehehehe! i luv it when Carlisle is MAD! oh and the ninja thing was awesome! hehe lolz
Total Obsessive Bookworm chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Not too crazy about this .. tbh what really put me off immediately was how you had 'retard' in the title.. My cousin is severely autistic, and I don't appreciate you implying that people like him are inferior and stupid. Read the first chapter and like 2 lines of the second, don't think I'll be reading anymore. Not even that funny.
Kenya Lee Bullert chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
yeahyeah!1
CryingAngel95 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
omfg rofl
Emotional Scorpio chapter 20 . 11/16/2009
Thank you for the extra bonus! I loved it! This story has been awesome and hilarious! :D