Reviews for World Coming Down
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
sweet fic! I totally love it!
veggiechick chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
WOW! I know this song and I agree with you for doing it and for who you used in the fic. You never cease to amaze me with you artistic ways of writing when it comes to doing songfics. _
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Great song, and interesting take on Heero's character. I like it - him not blaming Dr. J for making him what he is, and thinking that he doesn't want to die without knowing he had a chance to make a better life for Relena and the rest of the world. I think that is so true. Great fic, Wind! :) -Rose
FierySable chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
*blinks* saaddd...*snaps out of her daze and tears come to eyes.* sniff. *grabs a tissue* please write more! I've read and reviewed all of your stories. I know this may seem so mundane and cheap, but you write very well. You put a lot of emotion into your work and you have it so people can actually sense it. Please write more!
Icicle Raindream chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
I loved it! What a great look into Heero's mind! Whoever knows what he is really thinking, anyway? Wow...this was really good. I give credit to anyone who is willing to dive into the depths of Heero's head and unearth thoughts that just very well may be the truth! Great job! (In a way, though...this was kinda sad...but still awesome!) "-"
Taboo chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
neat songfic. i like the song that goes along with it even though i've never heard of the band. Interesting style of writing. Contrasts with my own, actually. I'v been reading up on other fanfics to understand certain aspects of the Gundam Boys' personalities, stereotypical and subconscious. You stories have been more insightful than many other's. Take a look at mine if you have time.
Pilot chapter 1 . 7/28/2000
Smooooooth... nice POV Heero...