Reviews for And The Prophet Said
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
well described characters, very "real" if I can say so...
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
HA! He was in the bathroom. Good insight. I liked this one.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I really like this story. Cas and Dean, talking about doubt... Great job with it!
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This was a great story and very realistic. I can picture this playing out word for word, you really did good. I loved the seriousness of this fic, with a humorus undertone. And the comment about 'at least his pants were up' was hilarious. Good job.
niver chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Great story! Very nicely tied into the rest of the series.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I like this story. Cas is great. C:
Mare chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Oh, I quite liked this one. I know that I'm curious about what is to come for the Winchesters... and for Cas, for that matter. They seem like they're going to be in a heap of crazy trouble sooner then later.

Keep up the awesome writing, hun!
Nanashio chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I have got to fave this 3 because you've got their personalities so perfect and charming and fun even 3 all my love for Dean and Castiel (and of course a portion for the awesomeness that is Chuck, and Zachariah XD). But yeah, great writing, I love it, and am faving it, yepyep
gategirl7 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Nicely done, I really enjoyed this. I totally agree with you about the pauses when Cas speaks, I love the way you did that. Cas is a hard character to pin down and I think you did an amazing job. Dean was also well done. I love the relationship they are developing in the show and I think this fit perfectly into that dynamic.
Secondary chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I feel so bad for Chuck. Poor boy. I liked this, it was nicely written and realistic.
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
LOVED this, that ending was a nice Dean-style touch...awesome. Adored Cas too by the way you wrote him well.
CryingAlice chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Seriously, I liked it. The insight in Cas and Dean's minds is interesting and we'll have to wait and see what the show does about Zachariah. It's angsty but not overly so and pretty well in character. Very well done.
Beth Elia chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Awesome fic. Very realistic portrayal of both Dean and Castiel. Definately seems like it could be a missing scene from the end of that episode.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
i loved it! you know zacariah is a pretty suspious characterwonder if he's one of the angels that is going against the big guy upstairs.. umm... interesting...
Amy chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Okay, I just have to say I liked how you put them finding out more bad news. "And the hits just keep on coming" Since that's the title of a fic of mine. Lol. And boy isn't it true? I agree about Zach. I didn't trust him on first meeting and I really don't now. I think Cas is onto something, about the sword. They'll all have to be careful now that they don't know who they can trust. As if they didn't have enough to worry about...