Reviews for metal heart
kidcrooner chapter 2 . 3/19

(Sorry for the capslock, but seriously, this was great and perfect and i love it so much. Theyre so in-character, and it's so hard to get robin and barney so in-character, especially when trying to balance their individual personalities and their personalities together. I really do love this, tha nk you, thank you so much for writing it)
Moonflower26 chapter 2 . 3/13
Wow, awesome story! Exactly what I wanted to read about this couple!
liseg chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
best. story. ever.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
Oh my gods that was one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Booklover9477 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I love it! This is one amazing piece of Barney/Robin fanfiction ;D. I especially liked the dynamics between the characters and how very realistic the whole thing is. Keep up the brilliant work! Until next time, Laila :k
Rokimbo chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
All I'm going to say is this is how the show should have ended! A wonderful read - I enjoyed
every line, every paragraph - nicely done!
Dudly chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
You beautiful son of a bitch, this was perfect. Thanks!
HeroineAddict chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Wow, that was really really amazing. You captured the essence of the characters perfectly and your little hint at the Mother was very well done. I especially liked how you were able to show Robin and Barney developing real feelings for each other without adding any OOC mushy romance. This was very well written and a joy to read.
KitKat359 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
OMG. Thank you so much for writing this - it is now in my official "Top Ten Best FanFics" list :)

Seriously. You keep Robin and Barney more IC than the actual show. Amazing writing.
sasslady chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Wow, really awesome story , for lack of better word. This has captured Barney and Robin persnality so well and it was funny , mature, sweet and sexy. I really loved it-
Lily-Magnolia chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Roflol, I did not know whether to laugh or cry in happiness, or both at the same time because the way you stick true to their characters was just too legen-wait for it-dary!
bantam-shine chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
This story was amazing! You kept Robin & Barney completely in character and allowed for a realistic evolution of their relationship. (Much more so than the actual show. Lol.) Bravo!
Catharmel chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Best. Story. EVER.

What up!

No, seriously, a beautiful piece of writing that brings up interesting questions about love and friendship. A pleasure to read.
RainbowsArePretty chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
oh wow.
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Love it! So cute! The last line was perfect haha!