Reviews for metal heart
liseg chapter 2 . 4/3
best. story. ever.
Oh my gods that was one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Booklover9477 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I love it! This is one amazing piece of Barney/Robin fanfiction ;D. I especially liked the dynamics between the characters and how very realistic the whole thing is. Keep up the brilliant work! Until next time, Laila :k
Rokimbo chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
All I'm going to say is this is how the show should have ended! A wonderful read - I enjoyed
every line, every paragraph - nicely done!
Dudly chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
You beautiful son of a bitch, this was perfect. Thanks!
HeroineAddict chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Wow, that was really really amazing. You captured the essence of the characters perfectly and your little hint at the Mother was very well done. I especially liked how you were able to show Robin and Barney developing real feelings for each other without adding any OOC mushy romance. This was very well written and a joy to read.
KitKat359 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
OMG. Thank you so much for writing this - it is now in my official "Top Ten Best FanFics" list :)

Seriously. You keep Robin and Barney more IC than the actual show. Amazing writing.
sasslady chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Wow, really awesome story , for lack of better word. This has captured Barney and Robin persnality so well and it was funny , mature, sweet and sexy. I really loved it-
Lily-Magnolia chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Roflol, I did not know whether to laugh or cry in happiness, or both at the same time because the way you stick true to their characters was just too legen-wait for it-dary!
bantam-shine chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
This story was amazing! You kept Robin & Barney completely in character and allowed for a realistic evolution of their relationship. (Much more so than the actual show. Lol.) Bravo!
Catharmel chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Best. Story. EVER.

What up!

No, seriously, a beautiful piece of writing that brings up interesting questions about love and friendship. A pleasure to read.
RainbowsArePretty chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
oh wow.
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Love it! So cute! The last line was perfect haha!
Kati chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
I LOVED this! It was well-written and the story line was very realistic. I really liked how the characters' personalities were kept to the show. Overall a great read! :)
queen-peletier chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I've gotta hand it to you...I love this story. The slow, yet steady character development - including the emotional development - is precisely dead on and I give you utmost praise for this. It's not an easy thing to do, and you make it appear so. It is conveyed naturally, with just enough subtle foreshadowing to let you know where this is headed, but not too much so as to appear corny or cheesy.
Overall, I love this. Fantastic job! :)