Reviews for Take My Breath Away
primadonna cat chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Enjoying the chapter...keep it coming! :)
CowboySteel chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
This is a brilliant story, and i'm really enjoying reading it. It's quite an original sort of dilemma for the boys (of what i've read), and as a bit of a sucker for hurt dean, i'm loving it :)

its well written and is a really good fic.

:D

xx
penguino3782 chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
You made my day! It's about time Sam showed up, lol. I love the Dean angst and can't wait for the next chapter. Great job!
DeansBabyBird chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
I love Sammy's trusty chopstick...having suffered a wrist cast twice I know the pleasure of a good illicit scratch!

I'm struck by the parallel 'drop the coffee cup' moment when John dies in the hospital...If Sammy ever coes near me wth a cup of coffee and drops it I am so gonna worry!

O can i have a convulsion and have Sam hold me in his arms...is that pervy? am I bad?

poor Dean he's so scared!

Love it hun, did first time and do again! Bev xx Off to e-bay no for skeli's
Merisha chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Okay, I was waiting for it, and boy did you deliver :D - the angst level was off the charts! I was on the edge of my seat. Might have screamed at Sammy a few times in the beginning to hurry the hell up with the shopping LOL :D - so glad he found Dean and they're both on their way to the hospital. Really looking forward to more!

Merisha chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
OMG ... what a friggin evil cliffie LOL :D - I love this story, can't wait for more! Sammy's away and Dean's in serious trouble! Hurry back to save him!

Merisha chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Wonderful first chapter :D - I love the brotherly banter, and Dean taking care of Sammy, but he's exhausted, hopping along to the next chapter WOO HOO :D

penguino3782 chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
What a cliffie! I need more, I can't wait for the next update!
PADavis chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
I really liked the first two chapters - wonderful way to sneak in carbon monoxide poisoning. I will wait impatiently for the next chapter. Thanks for posting this here.

Phoebe
Tacpebs chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
You're peeked my interest, please continue.
SingleMinded chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
I expected whatever coming was from a supernatural thing but I'm wrong and I'm totally liking this :D Keep it up, hope to read it more.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
I love the idea of CO poisoning and its insidiousness, an unobvious threat. It's a great touch to have that be a catalyst for Dean's nightmares and remembered pain. You've got a great set-up.

I'm not sure why you have to stretch out posts to once/week when the story's done, though. You leave the reader in the agony of waiting, and the risk of forgetting what came before.
Emerald-Water chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
I like it.

You have a cool style. I love the banter between the brothers and... well... next week I think it's time for Sam to help. Or ANYBODY! ;)

Great and looking forward for more!

TC,

Lee
masondixon chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
I like the creative way of whumping Dean in your story. No demons or spirits but an actual "natural" (but horrible) way to die. And I like the way you use the flashbacks to show the emotions running through Dean's unconscious mind. Now we have to wait for Sam to come when Dean doesn't respond to the phone. I look forward to next week's entry. (Hope Dean can hold on till then) Thank You.
apieceofcake chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Enjoyed the update..might just have to read it again too :-)
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »