Reviews for Take My Breath Away
JKRichards chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Love this! It's fun to read something that is a "normal" threat for the boys. It's now in my faves. Looking forward to reading more
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Crap. Just typed a long review for this, and ffnet ate it. Sorry about that, don't think I can reproduce it. Will summarize:

*Liked the description of the room and the boys' reaction. LOL

*Just finished writing a fic myself about the aftermath of John's death for Dean, it was nice to read one set in that same time period. You did a good job capturing Dean's emotional state.

*Liked the personification of the Impala here: "Through it all she sat patiently, waiting, soaking up his pain until he crumpled exhausted to his knees, silent sobs wracking his weary frame."

*"he might look a little conspicuous jogging through town in his boxers"-something I wouldn't mind seeing on the show ;)

*When you first mentioned Dean grabbing two bulging grips, it created quite a mental picture (all I could think were "key grips"-guys who work on movie sets, LOL) until I figured out that must be a foreign term for duffel. Cracked me up.

*Slightly ominous ending.
primadonna cat chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Enjoying the chapter...keep it coming! :)
teeglow chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
This is a brilliant story, and i'm really enjoying reading it. It's quite an original sort of dilemma for the boys (of what i've read), and as a bit of a sucker for hurt dean, i'm loving it :)

its well written and is a really good fic.

:D

xx
penguino3782 chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
You made my day! It's about time Sam showed up, lol. I love the Dean angst and can't wait for the next chapter. Great job!
DeansBabyBird chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
I love Sammy's trusty chopstick...having suffered a wrist cast twice I know the pleasure of a good illicit scratch!

I'm struck by the parallel 'drop the coffee cup' moment when John dies in the hospital...If Sammy ever coes near me wth a cup of coffee and drops it I am so gonna worry!

O can i have a convulsion and have Sam hold me in his arms...is that pervy? am I bad?

poor Dean he's so scared!

Love it hun, did first time and do again! Bev xx Off to e-bay no for skeli's
Merisha chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Okay, I was waiting for it, and boy did you deliver :D - the angst level was off the charts! I was on the edge of my seat. Might have screamed at Sammy a few times in the beginning to hurry the hell up with the shopping LOL :D - so glad he found Dean and they're both on their way to the hospital. Really looking forward to more!

Merisha chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
OMG ... what a friggin evil cliffie LOL :D - I love this story, can't wait for more! Sammy's away and Dean's in serious trouble! Hurry back to save him!

Merisha chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Wonderful first chapter :D - I love the brotherly banter, and Dean taking care of Sammy, but he's exhausted, hopping along to the next chapter WOO HOO :D

penguino3782 chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
What a cliffie! I need more, I can't wait for the next update!
PADavis chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
I really liked the first two chapters - wonderful way to sneak in carbon monoxide poisoning. I will wait impatiently for the next chapter. Thanks for posting this here.

Phoebe
Tacpebs chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
You're peeked my interest, please continue.
SingleMinded chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
I expected whatever coming was from a supernatural thing but I'm wrong and I'm totally liking this :D Keep it up, hope to read it more.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
I love the idea of CO poisoning and its insidiousness, an unobvious threat. It's a great touch to have that be a catalyst for Dean's nightmares and remembered pain. You've got a great set-up.

I'm not sure why you have to stretch out posts to once/week when the story's done, though. You leave the reader in the agony of waiting, and the risk of forgetting what came before.
Emerald-Water chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
I like it.

You have a cool style. I love the banter between the brothers and... well... next week I think it's time for Sam to help. Or ANYBODY! ;)

Great and looking forward for more!

TC,