Reviews for Take My Breath Away
masondixon chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
I like the creative way of whumping Dean in your story. No demons or spirits but an actual "natural" (but horrible) way to die. And I like the way you use the flashbacks to show the emotions running through Dean's unconscious mind. Now we have to wait for Sam to come when Dean doesn't respond to the phone. I look forward to next week's entry. (Hope Dean can hold on till then) Thank You.
apieceofcake chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Enjoyed the update..might just have to read it again too :-)
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Hey Boo

yes I do read quickly and no I did not skip the Sammy bits just to get faster to scrummy hurt Dean!

Loved the toilet dolly of genius but am worried about the replacement costs of the smashed washing basket!

How are ya for cider and do you fancy cheese and crackers now?

bev x
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Good story so far, can't wait to see what's next.

Thanks for sharing.

More please!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Hm- I've read your story before - you must have posted it on UnGen? - Loved it, by the way- definitely worth a 2nd read through!
Rosssse chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
love it.

Both boys characterized superbly - keep it up!

Rose x
apieceofcake chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I think the no windows might come into play here.

Good start looking forward to more :-)
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Hey ho commadore!

See this is what I wrote when you first put this beauty up on UnGen.

"See told ya you needed to stop sailing the oceans looking for pirates and bloody well write!

Who'd have known when we met ya that day in your posh frock that you had sucha talent for inflicting delicious violence on our beautiful boy?"

Loved it then love it now...leave off with with the bleedin pirates in SNAA though!

Bev x