Reviews for Vampires, Hunters, Werewolves Oh my!
Angel4Lin chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Where the hell is the next chapter
animeloverandyaoilover chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
awesome but are you going to update this story i really want to see whats going to happen pliz update soon XD
allie 2960 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Please update. Your still writing,so just give us a few chapters to keep us happy.
chinadoll7 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
keep me updated
CrossMyHeart108 chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
UPDATE! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ! UPDATE!
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
PLEASE update!
moonlight chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Your story is awsome! But are you gonna finish the story? I luv it but I could see you haven't update in half a year. Please update!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Imagine Brittana chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
great chapter, interesting twist, i like what you've done, even so early in. I hope you are still writing this, if you are please update asap. keep up the amazing work
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
I found this and the previous story really beautifully written. Go on! You can't leave us like that!
anna chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
I just wanted to say that I absolutely, completely am in love with this story, it's amazing.
Sbteja chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Hello? You gonna finish the story? I just happened to find 'Confessions of a Swan' yesterday, and after reading the to chapters you put up for this sequal, and looking at the last time you updated... I have to say, are you going to finish?

Sbteja
ShadowsMelodie chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
i'm alittle dissapointed that you haven't updated in awhile. i love the story. i read the first one three times. i want to know what happens,and you abandoned it! please pick it SOON! PLEASE!
Musicial Spork chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
HURRY UP AND UPDATE THIS SAGA IS MY OWN PERSONAL BRAND OF HEROIN! :D :D :D
fabm21 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
i love the way u describe how Melanie has conflicting emotions and the different analogys and words u use really describes it well. I love ur work! can't wait for more...great plot!
arabia chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Fantastic story. Keep writing, I love your work.