Reviews for Dean Isn't Psyched
mysticaljayne chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
We're all gonna die!
Yeah...I'd be thinking that too.
Freedom its2l8 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I quite agree with dean there. If Shawn and Gus were in Deans army against the army. They would be dead, for their best defense, when something extremely dangerous comes close to them. Would be to scream, wet themselves, then run and then some random of chance, knock themselves out. So yes I quite agree with dean on that one.
Arlena4815162342 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Perfect :)
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Lmbo! I loveSuperPsych! In my opinion, it's almost better than superwholock! And you, we're all dead.
Shanza chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
:) It was quite amusing, in a completely crackfic-nonsensical way. Thanks for posting!
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
LOL ! this was great, kickass job !
DoctorVanGogh chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
You should right another part to this. it's really well done, funny but serious. Close enough to cannon that it doesn't irritate the reader, I advise more. Like, yesterday... I quite enjoyed it. Am enjoying it. And will probs in the future. :)
Im-Just-A-Paper-Girl chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
this was FREAKIN HILARIOUS!it was like watching a real episode!
zomgonozdinosaurs chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
lolz I liked this :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
OMG! I Can't Stop Laughing! That Was Hilarious! I LOVE IT! XD
vampluva87 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS! You TOTALLY should write more of this!
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I swear I'mma die from this laughing face on me.
mochi-maker chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I generally like Psych/Supernatural crossovers but I love it when Cas is also featured!

:D

This was so cute and funny!
redladybug12 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
that was funny thugh i didnt get the beginning when shawn was on the impala, and how he knew dean was a paranormal investigator.

but oh well it was fun
chibi-luna-chan chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
lol poor Dean he never gets a break. You should wright a sequel to this where Shaw, Juliet, and Gus find out who Dean and Sam are and how they're suppose to be Dean's army.