Reviews for Not Another Impromptu Musical!
Shattermirror chapter 1 . 2/9
I feel so sorry for this cheerleader- and the West High players.
Smegs32 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This is great, cakked (Australian slang for laughed so hard I crapped) myself laughing. Love how snarky she is. Great visuals of the singing and ridiculous behaviour of the wild cats. Really fun read and I hope you do another one.
lilsis13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This story is hilarious, I was laughing the whole time I was reading it!
Angel of Red Fire chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Teehee, I totally loved this story. The girl who's perspective this is coming from (Jessica, right?) is so sarcastic and cynical to the point where it makes me laugh. I love how you managed to do that, make a character think about all that singing. I have gotta favorite this. I love how she also loved that the singing stopped when Troy was slammed to the floor.
random-k chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Lol love it
Anonymous Miki chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
someone finally shares my views
Toraffles chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
AHAHAHHAHAHA. OMFG, THIS IS TOO GODDAMN HILARIOUS.
"Yep, all he needs is people having faith that he can perform basic functions. I can just see this play out. 'Hey, Troy, you're drooling. Troy? Come on, man, I believe you can swallow.' 'Troy, I love you and all, but you've GOT to stop staring at me. It's kind of creepy. I believe you can blink!' 'Troy, stop falling over; I believe you can stand by yourself!'"
I think I'm in love with your sense of humor!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
If I ever discovered some high school that randomly breaks out into song I'd be pretty freaked out...
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was hilarious
Oh, HSM. How ridiculous you really are
Formerly BM Jr chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
yay, a high school musical bashing fic, need to find more of these, those movies tend to be pretty stupid...I like the musical concept, but bursting into song at the drop of a hat...stupid.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is freaking hysterical! I love it. I was laughing out loud at my desk...I love all the snark
Dragonclaw11 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was very, very funny, and very, very good. I laughed many times, which isn't something I often do while reading. X) Brilliant!

D
meezzy chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Good job. I especially enjoy the parts of Troy needing people to believe that he can perform basic body functions. Hehe. Hilarious.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
omg. that ROCKED!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
That was hilarious! That poor cheerleader... people randomly breaking out into a capella songs would freak me out too. Especially if it is as unaccoustical as a High School gymnasium... the movie freaked me out a bit too. Of course, then again, it was Disney, so I can't say much else. Disney ruins everything. Look what Disney did to the Brother's Grimm and Hans Christian Anderson.

Okay, stopping my Disney rant now.

Excellent and hilarious story!

CT