Reviews for the reversal of romance
Lychie chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
:D Good Story.
I really liked how you characterized the three. And i loved all the witty arguments and the humour! Well done.
compa16 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
...more plz of these awesome story
Andelevion chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
It's not often that somebody manages to do a backwards in time fic and make it WORK. You know, it's totally your fault for making love this pairing/threesome/whatever. You write too good.
Animelover566 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is amazing!:)
originalworksof chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That is the BEST FUCKING BEST Roxas x Kairi x Axel fanfic EVER! *fav* I love how you go in...reverse. *faceplam* I get the title now. *Shakes head* Anyway, does it mean they end forgetting everything, or it was just memories of their first beginning and then when they have sex? It must a little hard to write backwards.
yeso.corazon chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Ahh, I faved but didn't review this piece, I'm sorry.

I like it a lot, as your other KairiAxelRoxas fics (unfortunately you don't have that many of them). Are you going to be writing more of this?

'Roxas sat in the backseat of the car, lips quirking up at the corners as the other two bickered up front.'

- This was my favourite bit!
AGCourtney chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That was absolutely amazing. xD3
Favored chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was sweet, I guess. XD lol
nyctophillic chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Lawl, that was hilarious. It amused me greatly, Caitlin! I missed you, and of course your fanfiction as well. So glad I'm back. 33

But seriously, this was awesome. I laughed through the whole thing.
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I think you are so amazing. (And I'm really not trying to sound creepyish or anything O_O)

This made me LOL all over the place, and the characterizations and the reverse-ness! Just awesome.

And I loved the intro. Just GAH.

So I might go and spam/review all your stories...or just read them. 8D Or stalk you. XD But only if that's okay, of course.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is my OT3. I've read this story many many many MANY times...I LOVE IT!

Fav part: “That’s the point,” she said curtly. “Maybe now you’ll think twice the next time you decide to fight with your best friend on my front lawn on a Saturday at eight in the morning.”

“Sorry,” Roxas went.

“Whipped,” Axel coughed, and took a bag of peas to the face. “Goddamn it!”

lmao Roxas/Kairi/Axel is LOVE.
kenokosan chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
wow u can read it forwards and backwards...gr8 job!
Tellyounolies chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I wasn't expected to be so entranced. This was quite engrossing; I /adored/ how you told it backwards. Authors will use flashbacks and then tell a story forwards, but you stuck with it the whole way. Made for quite the enjoyable read. Very nice intro as well. I loved seeing how it unfolded. 3
Porporino the III chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I have fallen head over heels with this story! You RULE the Roxas/Kairi/Axel trio/pairing...thing...YEAH!

Seriously, you kicked ass on this, and it was more than a pleasure, an honor, to read it.

Great job!
owl-eyes and wolfsheim inc chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
OMG.

I think I died.

That was pure...I don't know what it was, but it sure as hell rocked my freakig socks. What I loved about it was actually in reverse...I absolutely loved this. You, dear author, are being favorited.

Hehe. Axel and Roxas fighting on Kairi's lawn. LAWL.