Reviews for Jealousy
So, cute. I love it!
MrsTrickster chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Gregory Laurie Huh? lol! Clever! :P
Alana-kittychan chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Aw cute ending more needs to be done on that pairing
OpenSeasonFanGirl5000 chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Aw what a great chapter to a great ending. Feels a little shorter to be ending it at only 6 chapters, but I still love it. This has got to be one of the best Dr. Cockroach/Susan fanfics I've ever seen. I could read it 27 times and still support it for sure. Great work! I'm glad Susan return her feelings for him. That was very beautiful!
Storm Warning chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Aww what a sweet ending. Loved the personaltiy you put with Peter. I'm glad it didn't break his heart. Thanks for writing this.
VampireloverD chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
that was so, so, so cute
Prinzzez Kitten chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
went by a little fast, but very good!

Prinzzez Kitten chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
aw, I really don't have good review in my mind... Just this story rocks...can't wait for more

Storm Warning chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Aww great job of describing depression! Thanks for updating so fast! Such a great story! D
C.M. Kearney chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
“You love her and you’re letting her go out with some kid who has a celebrity crush? That’s stupid, you know. Really stupid!”

I believe this is the one line that makes the world go round for those who don't get what it means when they're really in love with someone. XD

Fantastic piece!
VampireloverD chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
aw...so sad...pleze update soon!
OpenSeasonFanGirl5000 chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
Oh thank you for updating those chapters! Poor Dr. Cockroach. HE MUST WIN HIS DREAMGIRL OR ELSE! Yes I'm a little bit crazy for supporting this couple, but it keeps getting more greater by the minute. PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Nova Bucker chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
Oh M G... So angsty, but so many thoughts of love, fluffy yet sad. I love it! PLZ don't leave Dr. C like that! UPDATE ASAP! This fanfic is awesome! PLZ UPDATE ASAP! Is the fanboy really someone sinister? Or is he just some fanboy? PLZ UPDATE ASAP! (sorry for the repitition-_-;)
Vellace chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
keep it going its really coming together
kuramaluna chapter 3 . 4/11/2009