Reviews for Gold Awakenings
Keltyr chapter 20 . 7/25
Meg. Eff the haters. You have done a great job with the storyline, and meshing two very controversial sports with a supernatural universe has got to be bloody difficult...take the positive...
Keltyr chapter 19 . 7/25
Eff off the are doing an awesome story, with a very canon slant...and I and MANY MANY more are enjoying it. I don't give any credit to the abusers...and YOU should know better! You write WELL. You write innovative. You write an imaginative (and collaborative) canon. Eff the haters! I am a recent introductee to . And Im loving it! You go for it Girl!
Faithheart1994 chapter 40 . 6/8
Is the story over?
aroundsundown chapter 24 . 4/30
has there ever been a self trained gymnast at the world level? I've heard talks of some leaving their gym to train with their own coach but never self trained. Because duh they need supervision
aroundsundown chapter 23 . 4/30
it's so convenient how everyone in a tiny town and the area is a gymnast (not just a gymnast but an elite one as well), how Bella easily does difficult skills on her schools old equipment without proper warmup, how Carlisle easily built a gym so fast, how Jacob's mother has her own gym, how Seattle University gymnasts just travelled for hours just to train at Carlisle's new gym (was it also on the first day Bella went back to training?)

We can have anything in our fics.
aroundsundown chapter 21 . 4/30
Well at least she realises how dangerous it is restarting gym without proper supervision. stupid boy.
aroundsundown chapter 18 . 4/30
I really don't like how Alice went off on Bella. She's a gymnast herself. is she really in the position to go mouthing off about how fake other gymnasts are?
aroundsundown chapter 8 . 4/30
suddenly the cullens live just down the street from Bella in Philly now? ?
aroundsundown chapter 3 . 4/30
I've been picturing Shawn as bella because duh why wouldn't I want to think about my fave. I kept myself amused by the thoughts of a barely 5 feet girl and an almost 7 feet Edward. Then I switched to picturing Kyla Ross since Bella isn't supposed to be short and I realise Kyla is perfect for this. that girl is a giant now oh my. and then I started reading Bella's dialogue in Kyla's voice that is so weird.
Motherof8 chapter 40 . 8/5/2014
Great story. The end?
Motherof8 chapter 34 . 8/5/2014
Motherof8 chapter 29 . 8/5/2014
Good for bella
Motherof8 chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
Interesting, glad Bella has a friend
Motherof8 chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
Aww, poor Bella. Can't catch a break
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
Bella's thoughts when she was singing brought tears to my eyes. Great writing
1,613 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »