Reviews for Facing Unwanted Inner Demons
MarisaGrace101 chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE OKAY I LOVE THIS.
TenMiles chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
Things get a little repetitive in your dialogue sometimes and it feels like people are talking without saying a lot, in chapter after chapter. And things were really OOC for Bobby for this chapter; feel like in the middle of his conversation with Sam, you really didn't know what to do with him, like you were talking through him, "I don't really know what to say to you to make this better." Just my impression; don't be mad. And the way you ended all of that tension filled dialogue is to just shove Sam in bed and tell him to go to sleep. Felt a little abrupt.

Still hanging in there and enjoying this a lot. I was cringing and squirming so much during Sam's discovery of Dean's cutting! OMG! So stressful! You do that very well, I think. Although sometimes the conversations feel a little exhaustive and circular, you really do build the tension and awkwardness very well until you finally, agonizingly unleash it all in these revealing moments. You pull the bandaid off very slowly, lol. And the in-between prose with all the thoughts and emotions are very real; there are some mistakes but most of the time I can figure out what you mean and your wording is very intelligent, which helps me enjoy this story a lot.
TenMiles chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
OMG! This was so frigging painful to read! I kid you not! I was cringing and squirming and then crying during the entire thing! I almost wanted it to stop at one point! Just stop, Dean! Take the out! You're panicking! Just take the out and come back to it later! Oh, God! They're still going! He's gonna tell him THE WHOLE THING! And then there was some screaming and it took me a minute to realize it was coming from me. Just how agonizing and awkward and absolutely humiliating this process must be for adult Dean to confront - after the years of bravado and walls - it's painful to watch. Very nicely done.
TenMiles chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
I love the angst and turmoil of this fic but Sam's bullying of Dean in this chapter just makes me really angry. I mean, I get that what Dean is doing, keeping it all inside is unhealthy but pressuring and manipulating a rape victim into confessing and talking about it(and Sam DEFINITELY knows what happened) is just wrong. Sam's a smart and emotional guy; he should freaking know better.

Still gonna read this because omg! THE ANGST is delicious. But I just had to say something about that. Not a criticism of your writing or the story but just of how stupid and selfish Sam is being, you know? Like, when he does dumb things in the show - doesn't make me love him or the writers any less.
2People chapter 22 . 11/5/2011
Loved it dude! Poor Dean! I'm glad Bobby and Sam are there for him. Please update soon!

~Tia~
greendaypumpkin chapter 22 . 10/6/2011
Hey very glad to see you've updated. I'm really enjoying this story, I'm pleased that you're not using quite as much of the original script, as I personally enjoy reading original material. I really really hope that Dean opens up to Sam soon and tells Bobby what happened. I think he needs to start healing.
gr8read chapter 22 . 9/26/2011
Worth the wait.

Great chapter.

Keep up the good work.
2People chapter 21 . 6/14/2011
God yet another great chapter dude. I LOVE IT! I cant wait for the next update:) Keep up the good work!

~Tia~
gr8read chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
Wow!

Bobby is awesome. I love how you have him open up to Sam.

Hopefully you will have some free time in June.
DeansMuse chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
I love this story and am so glad that it's been updated. I thought it had been dropped.

I really wish Dean would confide in Bobby some more. I mean the bond that he and Bobby suppposedly have on the show seems to be more than in this. It would be great if it starts to happen more after the last talk.

Just curious, will Dean ever get some payback on those that hurt him because I definitely would love some payback being dealt out by either Dean or Bobby.

Any ideas on when Dean's finally going to spill? I know Hunted, when he's captured by Gordon could be a great catalyst (there's a fanfic that describes Gordon doing that to him while he's a captive) or BAUBS when Meg possesses Sam (there have been the same type of fics about Meg torturing Dean and she could even spill the beans in front of Bobby if you don't see the boys ever doing it)?

Just some suggestions because I really do like this story. I've often thought that the way John left the boys alone so much and without enough money sometimes that Dean was probably abused sexually more than once by pedophiles while Dean would have protected Sam as much as possible.

Here's really hoping you find time in June for at least one chapter if not more. :-)

By the way, if you want a beta reader, I'd be happy to do that for you. Just let me know.

The one fic I wrote I probably won't post since it deals with things most people don't like and I don't have a different muse currently.
rholou chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
wow you write this stuff well, you squeeze every last bit of angst out of it, lovely
Marchia43 chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
Yay... a new chapter. I have been waiting for ages. I love it! and thanks for the thanks in your Review response.

I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter - hopefully next week!

Love

M
gr8read chapter 20 . 4/27/2011
Welcome back!

That was a long wait, I forgot what the story was and had to start at the beginning, but that's okay, cause it's a great story. Dark, dark and dark. What more can one ask for? (okay maybe a candle, cause, gosh, it's dark), but thank you for this recent chapter and I look forward to your next.

Nice job and keep up the good work.
rholou chapter 20 . 4/26/2011
this update was like when you find a fiver you'd forgotton about in the pocket of an old coat (which never happens to me by the way) i almost forgot about this story but know you've updated i'm so pleased, in fact i'm going to reread the earlier chapters to remind myself how awesome it is. i hope you update again soon. and thanks for the day early birthday present, i know that wasn't your intention but thats how i'm going to take it!
2People chapter 20 . 4/26/2011
Great update dude, even if it took you over a year:) I like how Bobby is starting to get into the picture to help Dean, finding him in the midst of a panic attack and getting Sam to help him. I'm also really glad that Dean is starting to show restraint when it comes to cutting himself, i know it isnt alot but it does show some progress. I hope he finally tells Sam or hell even Bobby about his past in the future, they need to know what happened to him. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!