Reviews for Red Herring
Dubhe666 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
it's a nice story, love the humor xD but there is a lot of dialogue and very few descriptions of surroundings or feelings, which is a shame because good descriptions can make a story great. i think you should have spend a little more time at the background of the story, and maybe a little more action (but that could just be me, i'm an action junk :P)

and what was the red herring? Hendrickson?
Someone else chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
We like :) there's a lot of dialogue and not much description, which is ":/", but maybe that's just because it isn't my style.

Nicely done with the case-thing. Vampire ghosts _ neat idea.
Brightbear chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
This is intriguing. Poor Hendrickson's trying but Dean and Sam are not that easy to catch!
bhoney chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Loved the banter: "“I don’t know, man. It’s just, for an endangered species, we sure run into a lot of vampires. But, I’d rather hunt them than a couple of Pagan gods.”

“At least you didn’t get a fingernail torn out.”

Dean smirked and said, “We could take a little time off if you want to get a manicure.”" LOL I could SO hear the boys having this exchange.

What are their aliases from? They sound familiar, but I can't place them.

Nice start to this!
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
I like! This is a very interesting story, I hope you update soon _
Vicki chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Good story. The message needs one addition:

P.S. Sorry about your mother.
masondixon chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Glad Dean got his car back. Now I wait to see where this goes next. Thank You.
CB Walters chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Yay! Awesome story! I loved the "Fugitive" reference in this chapter! :) And I love that Dean feels the need to toy with Hendrickson. That is so in-character and very funny.

Thanks for writing! I can't wait to see more from you!

KaiiDee23 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
more please
masondixon chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
This is a good mystery and I am pretty sure that Dora Allen is not the end of it. I look forward to chapter 6. Thank You.
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
so the children is in problem,they must hide itself of henrikson,and furthermore vamp they are not vamp, and proben the blood of sammy, surely goes behind him again. My other msms is
CB Walters chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
Ooh things are heating up! Lol I know you already know what I thought of this chapter...machetes...ha, anyway. But I reread it and I liked it even better this time. I'm really stoked to find out what's going on. So write more, kay?

samantha-dean chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Awesome ! I've read both chapters but i'll just write one review if thats okat :)

I really like what you have written and i hope you'll continue !
Spooker chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Keep it up it is just getting good!
CB Walters chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Yay! I'm Batman! I'm pretty sure that's the ultimate compliment. :) Ooh and I can't wait for the next chapter. When are they going to figure out that splitting up is a very very bad idea? Lol. :) As usual, I love your dialogue and characterization. Especially Dean, which is tricky, cuz he's a complicated person.

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next!