Reviews for Understanding Beauty
SarcasticBimbo chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
OH how I wish you would finish this story.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
You write so well. Thank you for going more into Esme's story as well.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I am so loving this story. Rose is an amazing woman and to have gong through what she did...I am amazed.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
I sincerely love this story. Rose's story is powerful and needs to be told.
An Exceptional Nobody chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
This piece is amazing and insight and very well-written. I do hope that you do not forget about it
that kiwi chick chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
I'm glad there are stories like this about Rosalie, because there's more to her character than a lot of people write. Well done!
Lady Dragona chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
I like how Rosalie found out about Edward's breif time away from the family. I wonder if sh will now ask to hunt with him alone a time or two to see if she can get him to help her with her own plans for justice.

I hope you plan on continuing this. I love how you are building Rosalie's backstory and giving it so much more depth.
Lady Dragona chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
I am constantly amazed at how this story is building. I love that Rosalie and Edward have found a common ground. I look forward to more interation between the two of them.
Lady Dragona chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
The sharing of stories is beautifully done.

I would love for you to share how Esme told Carlisle about her life and past.
Lady Dragona chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Rosalie's reflections on the Cullens and her new life are interesting. I love how she has decided that she would hate to be Edward.
Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
The waking scene is brilliant. I love how she puts everything together and is moving though her thoughts.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
A beautiful description of a horrible event and then the transformation process. Amazing in its detail and beauty without being overly graphic.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
An amazing concept. I love the idea of looking at Rosalie and what makes her who she is.
petralucie chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
I love Rosalie and your story is very good - i see Rosalie same way and others characters are excellent written and plotted too. Please, write next chapters...

P.S. Sorry for my English :-)
Justine Lark chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
I liked this chapter a lot! I have read another story of Rose joining the family that includes her revenge on her attackers and yours is far more plausible. It is very smart of her to be concerned that suspicion might fall on her family. I never thought of that before; I bet Stephenie Meyer didn't either.

I like things are moving slowly in this story. I am sure it did take a long time for her to feel a true member of the family. Maybe this doesn't happen until Breaking Dawn, considering how reluctant she was to support Edward in Twilight.

I also liked how she refered to her human life as static. That surprised me at first because she mourned the loss of becoming a mother and being part of a growing family. In my story It's Your Sister she sees human life as full of growth and vampires as being unable to change. But I think both sentiments are true. She does feel that there is no more change left, but she also feels that her human life was static because she progressed smoothly on a well-marked path. There were no surpriss or challenges such as she is facing during this transition.