Reviews for Six Degrees of Separation, Connor Style
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Powerful, tense, and angsty. Love it.
sidjack chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is such a complex dance between characters.

As usual, excellent. You have such a grasp on them, I can hear the voices.

You should write for the show.

Lora Perry chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
woah. the tension!

I love the inter dispersed monologue with Cameron and John talking. Made it very terse and tense.

Derek's death is still too much.

I want him back so badly.
djpc450 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
it was really good i love john and cameron storys
Makokam chapter 1 . 4/6/2009

Not bad at all.

Unfortunetly, it's much easier to point out what's WRONG witha fic than what's good about it, but I will say I liked how you managed to stay true to the tone of the series, with just a little hint of John/Cameron.

. . .

"I am a familiar object" was pretty good too.

Makokam out.
Star Future chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow, very nicely done. It really sums up how a sixteen year old would feel in this kind of situation. You got John down to a T, he always struck me as the person who knows his destiny doesn't agree with it and can't understand why he should be so special that people would be willing to die for him.

Personally I am so upset that Derek got killed, I was really enjoying him as both a character and a kind of father figure for John. While it would be impossible to play "happy families" with the Connors, the illusion it seemed help John get through his days. Keep writing, this was fantastic!
Metroid13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Nice work with this. You do a good job, as was said before, of capturing his expected mindset after all that has happened. What better time to reflect than in bed, anyway?

You were also careful not to make this sentimental, which I like. The last line spoken by John was very, very true to form. Excellent job with this overall.
fairedust chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Very well done. I thought it was right in line with how John thinks. As we should have all been noticing on the screen, our whinney John has left the building a while ago & a tougher, harder and possibly colder one has entered. While we all knew this must happen - somehow I also feel he must be able to keep part of his heart in order to be able to have a reason to continue fighting for us.
xXPrettyDisturbedXx chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
i really liked this short story..i think that you should continue it instead of leaving it! you have an awesome way of describing john's shit ass life!