Reviews for Sasuke you dirty whore
Sasuke chapter 2 . 3/26/2019
Uhhhh, the mother being okay with this is just a little weird and quite possibly might of ruined it for me...
Jayde chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
Can you plz make me a long dirty one with just me and Sasuke.
cshot20 chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
...I tried to think of a long and elaborate review for this, but all I could come up with was: FUCKING AWESOME. Please do the sequel.
Daughter-of-the-Old chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
This story was fantastic it was sexy and had me laughing the whole time
yuichichan17 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Nothing changed in Fugaku's expression. He just looked at them, and then he turned around to leave. But then he stopped for a moment and said "As expected of my children. You are my sons, indeed." Then he went away.

LOL... Very funny...
GinaAurie chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
I admire you for your unashamed pervertedness (and I would love to be fucked by Gaara, just not if I'm a mom/married). Now, I'm going to search for more of your fics and read them, then die of extreme blood loss or drowning in your own saliva. (btw I loved Pein!) Thank you for the really really great story and I hope to hear(read) from you soon!
Vladmire chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
*finally dies of blood loss*
Vladmire chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Sorry, but you're going to have to share Shisui, 'cause he's so mine!
Vladmire chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
O/O That... was awesome. *trying to wipe massive ammounts of blood off keyboard*
MrItachi8myramen chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
*nosebleed* OH GOD THAT WAS AMAZING! I had too many nosebleeds during your amazing story... i suffered from blood loss... Lol but anyways that was SOMETHING! and i couldnt stop laughin my ass off... Zetai i LOVE your stories! please write more! (even though i might die from blood loss)
Crystallinee chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Aw, this story was sick and sweet and hot and amazing at the same time!

The way you've written it, especially the first chapter, really stunned me. It was... catching somehow. xD I was shocked a few times, got nosebleed () and laughed a bit at it. (When Fugaku said "As expected from my sons" when he realized that they had fucked, I laughed my head off. That was just so hilarous) Great work!
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
My god... o.o
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
I liked it. :3
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
That was utterly sexy. I loved it.
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
My god... You beautiful person! This is just...wow...I-I can't even describe it! It's just amazing!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »