Reviews for The Other Woman
sydneysages chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
That was amazing"

I've never read a slumdog millionare fanfic before and i really, really like the concept of this; the way that he had loved someone else as well as Latika was amazing and this was very well written!

I couldn't see any spelling errors and there was only one grammar error that stood out - you said "their" rather than "they're" but it's two years old so i'm sure you don't have that problem anymore! :)

Vicky xx
Straight Edge Queen chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Great story! Loved it!
Chloe Maria LiClaire chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
AW! I loves it, its so sweet and so happy, but kinda sad at the same time! You go girl!
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I really like the idea of Jamal trying but failing to move on :). I'm thinking about making another Slumdog fic about Jamal's five years alone. I'm just so curious about how he managed to survive :)
the smell of autumn chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Ok, this is one of my favorite movies. I was wondering if possibly Jamal dated someone other than Latika and I loved Tanvi. The name is adorable. I can't believe I didn't catch it after all the times I've watched that movie. Anyway, the story was really good. I also want to see how the releationship ends and progresses to Latika... Maybe another chapter?... Maybe in Jamal's POV? pleease? Congrats on being first in a catergory. Maybe I'll end up being second. I've been thinking about a Jamal/Latika story in my head, but have yet to get it down either on paper or computer. Good job! :)
Black Mary Janes chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I'm very impressed. I would be terrified to be the first story in a category, especially for such an amazing movie.

So the execution of the OC was perfect. It may be a little out culture wise (I am pretty sure a couple would be married first if they were living together) but it wasn't wildly distracting from the story. It was also still canon, since its clear Jamal will break up with her before he goes on the show. She wasn't ever annoying, and her own angst was quite nice.

On a random note, Priya is one of my favorite girls names ever, so when I saw it I freaked out a little.
Lobaa chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Ah... you are the only person who has written a Slumdog Millionaire fanfic! (Just watched the movie today)

Aie, yay for canon with non canon pairings! (I love when it fits together)
HDPT chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This was unique though a little different. I can't imagine Jamal dating anyone else, especially since he liked Latika so much. In Indian culture boys/girls(following the culture) don't date unless they're flirts until they find who they love. Nor do girls/boys live with the boys/girls out of wedlock unless they're very modern. Jamal was on his own so it could be different and work.

Nice that Jamal still cares for Latika though.
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow, this was a very good look into the life of Jamal before the game show, part of the life you didn't see on the film. Awesome job, I've been waiting for a Slumdog fanfic!

Alice
DarkCloaks chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
thanks... I appreciate the one-shot... they made such a leap in the movie from the hotel to his adulthood... i wouldn't mind seeing something about salim not actually dying as we assumed he did... i love the angst of salim ... (but not his meanness to jamal)..

again, thanks for the one-shot...
Jazzafaire chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That was great, I think you should do just one more chapter. I'm curious to find out how this relationship ended.
LittleLotte-xox chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD !

Finally !

I asked these people to make a Slumdog category like 2 MONTHS AGO and they FINALLY did !

I'm so happy.. *tear*

And what I great way to break in the new category! Great story, I loved it.

Though I must say that I was cringing inwardly that is was JamalOC.. but it was so cute the way you worked Latika into it. Jamal's a sweetie, it was unbeleivable that he didn't date anyone when he was a chai wallah and all that.

YOU'RE GREAT !

SO on my favorite stories list ! :D

-LittleLotte

( Wow. Longest review I've ever left ! ) hah
Uherenye chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
you do realize that jamal/latika is the entire point of slumdog millionaire?

you broke it. :(