Reviews for Innocent
ReaperOfBalance chapter 10 . 7/17
Nice that anakin has someone after padme died, personally I want to see a fic where anakin gets both padme and Ashoka
ReaperOfBalance chapter 9 . 7/17
Bit short but good
ReaperOfBalance chapter 8 . 7/17
How the hell does no one think Madine was the spy since he’s a former imperial?
ReaperOfBalance chapter 7 . 7/17
I figured Madine was the son since he hates force users and the lack of being able to teach anyone the power
ReaperOfBalance chapter 6 . 7/17
You know, I just can’t help but picture Naruto and Tayuya in the same position and everything or Naruto and female kyubi
ReaperOfBalance chapter 4 . 7/17
Heheh, the force is playing matchmaker again. I wonder how many masters ignored the shivering if it happened near them
ReaperOfBalance chapter 3 . 7/16
Leia fainting was more believable than what RotJ did
ReaperOfBalance chapter 2 . 7/16
What Luke wouldn’t give to have had Madine in the room by himself when his anger spiked
ReaperOfBalance chapter 1 . 7/16
So much for perfect stealth and execution
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2017
Hi, I am enjoying the story and wpuld offer to beta if I had the time. You really need someone to edit or proof read your writing as there are many easily corrected mistakes in every chapter. For example, "One day she may realize that you will not allow her to be the apprentice [you] want her to be my Master," said Vader, as h" the emperor is not the one who wants her to be his apprentice, she is. You have a creative mind. Work on cleaning up your writing to be excellent
MattKennedy chapter 10 . 5/1/2017
Love it! At first I didn't like it when Mara was included, but I like the role she played later in the story. :)
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 1/10/2017
Oh I hope Leia heard that conversation between father and son. Maybe ask one of them to teach her so she can see if the force will shiver between her and Han? ;)
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 1/10/2017
Oh so the guy everyone hates is the son of Palpatine huh? Give Leia a lightsaber so she can kill him. As loyalty to the rebellion and her family.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 1/10/2017
Wait till Han finds out that he's in love with Vader's daughter and has the loyalty and friendship of his son. Also *Bashes you with a death star sized mallet* WHY DIDN'T YOU HAVE CHEWY RIP THAT ASSHOLE MADINE TO PIECES?!
Me chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
This was a good twist. I wished for a little more Mara-Luke interaction, but it was great.