Reviews for Bisexual Psychopaths Named John
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Montague John Druitt was never proved to have been Jake the Ripper. There is evidence that shows that he was elsewhere when the victims were murdered. In some cases he was taking part in cricket matches in different parts of England.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
A very good point.
TheImmortalNemesis chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
OMG! awesome!

i loved the last line 'what is it with you and bisexual psychopaths named john' LOL!

so funny i loved this crossover!
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I've never heard of Sanctuary, but I liked this story anyway. The dialogue was really good and it was funny. This story has actually gotten me interested in Sanctuary; I want to know more about Jack the Ripper and Nikola Tesla.
Di-Bee chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
As I was just telling Shykeiro who had just told me about that fiction (plus we kinda are working on a crossover project on our own for that fandom for some .. days now (and having fun already) but that is for sure the best story I've ever read. No kidding.

WHat I especially liked is : the reason for the JAck nickname for Joh, the last sentence and title, and reaction afterAshley's photo, gwen's reaction, Owen's multiple reactions, the whole James/John thingy (I'm no usual fan of slash, though I'm sort of used to reading some,n but really, that really rocks!)

Seriously, this whole idea is terrifically amazingly gorgeous, and I can only but imagine the scene. THe multiple references to both fandoms are just like... chocolate chips in a very yummy cookie. (okay, the comparison sucks, but that really is the way I feel right now!)

Helen's references made me laugh, and so had the whole Jack, John, Jack, John situation, and, god listing all that made me laugh would take me hours, and be useless. I enjoyed every single word of it, and will sure make sure as shortly as possible that any of my english-understanding friend, fan of both fandom get aware of this amazing piece of wow! (non not talking world of warcraft here)

Would you, by any mean, have at some point have any idea to do anything like that crossover ever again? cause if you did, and still do, please keep this idea! the closer from you the betteIn a word : I love that story so much.. that I4m going to reread it again, and again, and again till I drop dead from sleep on the flor (yeah, it's over 1h30 of the 'morning' here, but I keep reading. told you your story are going to drive me into pure madness already? well now I did:grinning:

sincerely laughing

Shykeiro chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Me again! It's such a story. I liked it. Torchwood, Sanctuary. It's paradise. You're such a good writer. I still like read you seriously. Biz.
Silverone3 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Very funny...and did you know that Ianto is a Welsh form of John (it's actually more of the Welsh version of Johnny but still) so I wonder if Ianto is going to become psychopath is this little world, he's already bi. Maybe Jack is the catalyst. ;)
lenc chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Probably a good thing you ended it there, as the answer could've been kind of disturbing... lol, loved it. Nicely insane crossover. Scary thing was I could imagine this really happening!

And on that note - er, yeah, talk to you soon.

Argess chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Being a fan of both shows, I loved it.
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 4/5/2009

But shouldn't this be coded as a crossover with 'Sanctuary'? Will FFNet let you add that AFTER the story's been posted?
socalrose chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I love it! Nice crossover. Both shows are fantastic!