Reviews for Teatime
Nexmajise chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This is really well written! 2nd person isn't very common so I have to say I enjoyed reading this. You did a excellent job with the narrative. The emotions behind Sasuke are portrayed alright. Just enough emotion not to choke you but yet just not enough to bring you entirely in. But regardless it was still very much worth the read. Thanks for writing a wonderful piece and keep up the good work!
Nameless chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Gteat job and lovely story I liked tje unspoken friendship even though sasuke denay it but it still there . Simple idea but the the you wrote it make it deep and thoughtful. like it and thank you .hope more people review
SpazzyLassy105 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
...love...you..so much...cant breath...SUCH an amazingly realistic story...i cant even- gah!
neko no warai chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
That was really sweet I loved the unspoken friendship they have at the end (and Sasuke's denial of it all), and the way you write it made it awesome. It was exactly the almost-fluff-but-still-deep-and-thoughtful story I was looking for. Thanks for putting it online!
Emo Girl987 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
It is good but I don't like the way it's written in 2nd person which by the way is hard to write in so Congratulation!